- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by ganja_Khan98.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 09:25 #387268ganja_Khan98Participant
**What is Skrat?**
Do you remember Skrat from Ice Age? He is an acorn-obsessed saber toothed squirrel that lived during the ice ages. As of 2013, he became the mascot of 20th century fox. He is a fan favourite in the series despite playing a little role, why is this you may ask ? Well he is a true HODLER going to extreme lengths to keep his acorns SAFU
SKRAT is an established project already, with Experienced team responsible for projects ranging 5-10m marketcap.
SKRAT nodes are the first of their kind. They have an ANTI WHALE feature.
Limited Nodes – The nodes will be released in batches and offered only to the SKRAT community meaning that anybody who wants to buy in must first buy & hold SKRAT. This will help continually raise the price floor.
* Contract is renounced
* Zombie game will release next month you can use this nft into game
* Non-Fungible Token will start mint tomorrow by 12 utc time
* We have legendary epic rare common
Token Name : ZOMBIE SKRAT
Total Supply : 100Q $ZSKRAT
**BUY TAX:** **7%**
**SELL TAX:** **7%**
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → “PSG – Paris Saint-Germain is celebrating my 7th Ballon d’Or by creating a one-of-a-kind Non-Fungible Token that is a first of its kind for the Non-Fungible Token market” – Lionel Messi
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”