- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by IsnortETH.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:32 #295038SnooSuggestions7655Participant
Youhodler is now proposing a contractual change. I actually read the papers. Well, they are introducing a pretty important novelty, that you are required to accept: a new company (Naumard LTD, based in cyprus) becomes the owner of all your assets (wallets & “rewards” aka interest). Youhodler SA (based in switzerland) is the owner of “conversions” – whatever that means.
I took some time to learn more about Naumard and well… turns out to be an empty shell company with a fake website ([https://www.naumard.com/](https://www.naumard.com/)) and non-existing people.
Here is the cyprus registry: [https://cyprusregistry.com/companies/HE/352653](https://cyprusregistry.com/companies/HE/352653)And here is the open corporate registry: [https://opencorporates.com/companies/cy/HE352653](https://opencorporates.com/companies/cy/HE352653)
None of the directors seem to be on linkedin, except for [https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaidasaltenyte/](https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaidasaltenyte/) which is clearly a freelance and listed as “Head of partnerships”. Everyone else, does not exist. Youhodler SA (based in switzerland) is owner of the “Conversions” (apparently, whatever that means).
I’m out. Bye and thanks for all the fish.
​Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:39 #295039ipetgoat1984
Points for the Hitchhiker’s referenceThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:39 #295040Front-Locksmith4313
Seems pretty sus, bro.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:41 #295042busterrulezzz
I don’t know what I’ve just read, and at this point, I’m to afraid to askThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:44 #295043IsnortETH
Youholder? That name by it self should be a red flagThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:46 #295041Blooberino
I hate that in the crypto space is full of companies and owners that seem not to exist. Even Nakamoto is probably not a singular person, but rather a partnership or team.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Algorand to release Contract-to-Contract calls, which will increase their smart contract functionality exponentially
- → Algorand Network Upgrade Expands Smart Contract Functionality with Contract-to-Contract Calls, Releases Post-Quantum Secure Keys for Trustless Cross-Chain Interoperability
- → Best places to stake large amounts of USDC and ETH as an UK user: Nexo? Vauld? YouHodler? Holdnaut?
- → So im 15, I have a whole 10k NFT collection currently made, i was finishing up the contract for minting etc but my dumbass forgot that the price for it isnt free, so i dont have enough to buy the smart contract. I have $11 on my prepaid visa, where can i buy Matic where there is no required id?
- → A lot of hate on Sundae right now, but no evidence of a contract other than a messenger convo? Maybe Cardstarter never finished a contract and lied to their followers about having more than they did?
- → Is the ETH deposit contract upgradable? Or how will you be able to withdraw your eth once it the merge has happend? If yes how are the keys for the contract stored?
- → What is going on?! after verifying my smart contract on etherscan the gas fees on my contract are extremely broken.
- → Who is msg.sender when contract calls another contract’s function?
- → hello, I want to create a free mint nft on solana network and I want to sell this nfti that I created on solana over smart contract, how can I create a smart contract, is there a source video about it?
- → How do I deploy a contract as a transaction with the initcode of a contract I want to copy?
- → In anticipation of Ethereum’s upgrade to proof of stake, over 13% of ETH’s supply has been sent into the Ethereum 2.0 deposit contract. As per the latest insights, the Total Value in the ETH 2.0 Deposit Contract reached an ATH of 13,388,454 ETH. GLTA!!!
- → Using Metamask can be risky. It’s sometimes not clear what exactly is being signed. Adding smart contract addresses to your address book increases your security and makes it more difficult for scammers to trick you into signing a malicious contract.
- → Smart Contract new be question 3 way contract
- → Cryptoleaks: avax’s “Ava Labs” runs an extortion racket with shady law firm, using legal “discovery” to find out trade secrets from other blockchains and steal them.
- → Sifchain banned me. Shady company