- This topic has 19 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by kirtash93.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349924vjevaParticipant
Lets get this straight. Bull/Bear, inflation, bull and bear cycles yadda yadda…its all bit to much, right?
I rather want to use a different real-life example of where we are currently in the crypto and financial world.
In order to understand it a bit better, lets imagine that Crypto is a bunch of young fellas that are just starting out with college, and living alone for the first time ever.
If you want to understand what happened during the last year or two in crypto, lets use this real-life example that is 24hours
You are young, you are in college, fresh and full of energy and you are ready to explore the world and most important of all you are ready to party hard! YOLO right! Before life gets serious you will need to ensure that you at least have some good time during this magnificent stage of your life.
What happened last year with the Crypto World can be explained like this:
You and your new college friends decided to go out and to have a great time! You are all single, a bit unexperienced, and you all want to prove at one degree that you are a real party animal ready to make headlines!
You are prepping up, making plans, making a list of the best clubs in town and choosing the right outfit for that occasion (*This stage is the stage where you are a newbie and you are just trying to build up your portfolio*, *choosing the right projects and coins that you believe will make you a rich and wealthy man*).
The night is young and you are starting to drink with your buddies, its just a couple of beers and tequila shoots, nothing serious, but as the night progresses you are all starting to compete with each other. Everybody wants to prove that they can handle the big drinks and survive the long night.
*- In these kind of situations there are always two sorts of guys in that scenario, the one that is getting wasted early (the investor who is shilling shitcoins) and the one who is extra cautious, sometimes even annoying as he likes to remind everyone to be careful – BORING (the BTC and ETH long-term holder)!*
Now its clubbing time, you and your boys are throwing money out on some expensive bottles (*coins*)as you are keen to impress the girls out there. The DJ and the atmosphere is just fantastic, it seems like that this will be a night that will be remembered for generations to come.
Couple of hours pass and you are getting a bit out of hand with your spending’s, going big on some labels that you never heard of (shitcoins) and inviting your friends to do the same with the exception of that one buddy who left the party just as it was the best (*sold at a ATH – waits for bear market*).
Things get out of hand, but you have this feeling that you are just getting to the top of the world *(everything in Crypto is going up with big fat green candles)*. You and your remaining buddies spot some nice looking girls and decide to make a fuss and put in a show so everybody can see what party animals you all really are!
That one guy pulls out Daddies credit card *(those investors who took a loan during the height of the Bull Market)* and buys the most expensive bottle of vodka that exists in that club.
Things are great! You are feeling very drunk but nonetheless you are having a great fucking time!
At one moment that one friend who got wasted really hard, starts puking on the stage and gets in a fight with some other guy *(first crypto crash before the bear market)*, things get a bit spicy and you go out there and defend your fella who is by now completely wasted and provokes all around him.
One leads to the other…and suddenly a couple of club security guys jump in and things get heated…and then…things go south real quick *(the big dip and start of the Bear Market)*.
Things are not clear…
You wake up, your head is like a gigantic balloon full of sharp needles *(realization of the big crash)*…You are not sure what happened. Everything hurts, you are missing half of your shirt, you can’t find your wallet *(portfolio more than 70% down)*…you see a big mess around you. Things are bad! Very bad…
You are trying to stand up and walk to the bathroom…you are trying to figure out what happened yesterday…and…
**THIS IS WHERE WE ARE NOW….**
We are at a stage where we had the best night ever, but we couldn’t stop and control ourselves as things got out of hand. We crashed, and we are in a bad hangover state at the moment…and now we are trying to pull ourselves together to get a shower and a good breakfast.
Moral of the story…you had a great time. But if you are smart enough, the next party *(Bull Market)* you will do things smarter…or not…just as real life.
Ok…I stop here…I get it…I just have a bright imagination caused by this dump!Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349934bbtto22
When you get drunk you are in heaven when you wake up you are in hellFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349943kirtash93
I have been in accumulation mode since March. Noodles for life.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349942RealMichaelSaylor
Can’t have a hangover if you never stop drinkingFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349941CounterAdmirable4218
Crypto is a massive scam, even if you make something some charlatan will steal it.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349940Castr0-
I like the hangover stsgeFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349939CatBoy191114
So, “Hair of the dog” time?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349938ismirschlecht
This metaphor doesn’t quiet fit. What about early adopters? Are they drunk for the rest of their life? No hangover?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349937KilzzoneXD
We should just start drinking againFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349936forrestugly
hangover sounds way better than crab. i like itFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349935Hudds83
It’s the comedown stageFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349933Theweebsgod
Did you ate the brownies I left on the table??I warned you not to eat those.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349932Odlavso
![gif](giphy|iMQ2kjkP8chaj02EjB|downsized)Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349931RealVoldemort
Let me smoke that too my manFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349930ChemicalGreek
I see that the pills are starting to work…Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349929jakekick1999
Looks like you were hungover when you wrote this as wellFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349928Nut_sack_ninja
I was always told a big night drinking is just borrowing happiness from tomorrow
I guess the same is the bull market and bear marketFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349927Socialinfluencing
” Everybody wants to prove they can handle the big drinks and last the long night. ” That’s 90% of the wannabee swing traders that get screwed around here.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349926RayKensei
Someone, add “hangover stage” to the crypto dictionary!Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:45 #349925Nuewim
Hangover stage? Bro, I am still in Ramen stage.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yeah so it feels like we went through the stages of “first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win” and we are already at the winning stage! But where was the fighting us stage? Was Elizabeth Warren acting ignorant and complaining the entire fighting us stage?
- → I just wonder how many people will stick with Yoroi once Flint is released and stable on mobile, wonder how that will effect the perception and importance of Emurgo
- → So I just borrowed 1.75x worth of mim on abracadabra and it’s not showing up in meta mask. Yes I have imported mim. Yes abracadabra shows loan. HELP😢
- → So how is the Yes winning exactly (75%) ? I guess Do Kwon is voting 40 millions times the Yes by himself?
- → Currently, there are tons of proposals on the Terra forum. Do Kwon has 1 Hour of reading time in the past 60 days. Made me wonder does he even read these proposals? [Image]
- → The first part of The Merge happens on the 6th of Sept, 2022, in the Beacon Chain, called Bellatrix. This is the FINAL step before The Merge goes live on Ethereum. The full transition will happen ~15th Sept., 2022!!! YES, THIS YEAR!!! I’m currently long-term 205+ ETH, staked & HODL to 2030! GLTA!!!
- → Gemini exchange is currently down “Systems are currently experiencing degraded performance”
- → There’s currently 132 Stablecoins out there. Only 50 them are currently pegged.
- → Mainstream Adoption to Take Center Stage in 2022 as Blockchain’s Maturation Endures
- → “India Won’t Legalize or Ban Crypto at This Stage, Finance Minister Confirms “
- → Ethereum Co-Founder: Ukraine-Russia War Setting Stage for Mainstream Crypto Adoption [News]
- → The Substrate Stack Exchange Successfully Made it to the Public Stage! Great Signs for Long-Term Ecosystem Development!!
- → How can crypto get out of the “wild west” stage and be secure enough to be widely adopted?
- → Douglas Tuman on a main stage panel at Freedom Fest 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
- → It feels like BTC is an an accumulation stage – what are some ways to accumulate btc without having to buy it?