- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by cysec_.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 13:37 #350248cysec_Participant
You want to run your own node? Algod Network is running a hackathon on this right now, where you can work on it together.
What are your thoughts?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → PSA: Anyone With a Computer & Internet Connection Can Run a BTC Node FOR FREE. Just Download and Run the Free Software. You don’t need to buy these raspberry pi’s that are not primarily BTC Nodes. Those Pricey Pi’s Are Lightning Nodes AND BTC nodes. There is a Big difference! Run A Node!
- → Running a node should be easier, so I built NiceNode — Run a node, just press start
- → Reminder that “Running own node” is INCREDIBLY easy, and is what EVERYONE used to do back in good days. You click download, you click run… DONE! (see 1st comment for more)
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → Would running a full node (Daedulus) benefit the network & community more than running a lite wallet (Yoroi)?
- → Curious about the Lightning Network? A few reasons why you want to run your own node.
- → AlgoDAO introduces Reverse Hackathon Offerings (RHO) – Members get the opportunity to invest in the top three projects of the hackathon
- → [EVM on Cosmos] Evmos Momentum Hackathon, The First Ever Evmos Hackathon lead by Web3 Scholarship
- → AlgoDAO’s first Reverse Hackathon Offering is live. RHOs allow you to acquire tokens from the top 3 projects of the hackathon in the earliest phase
- → AlgoDAO Reverse Hackathon Offering (RHO) pool to open on Wednesday. By participating in the RHO you acquire tokens from the 3 best projects of the hackathon
- → AlgoDAO’s first Reverse Hackathon Offering is live. RHO participants get a pro-rata 2% of project tokens from the top three winning projects from the hackathon
- → AlgoDAO now allows everyone (US citizens included) to participate in the Reverse Hackathon Offering with NFTs. One NFT costs 39 USDC and comes with 260 RHO tokens. By participating in the RHO you acquire tokens from the 3 best projects of the hackathon
- → What are people running BTC nodes on now that raspberry pi’s are sold out everywhere in the UK? I don’t really have a spare laptop to dedicate for the cause unfortunately. Are there any recommendations for equivalent alternatives? I was planning on installing Umbrel to run a Lightning node too.
- → Can we have a full BTC node and lightning node running on your mobile phone in coming future?
- → what are the differences between full node (self node) and Daedalus full node?