- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by warliezdiaz.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 18:37 #316499warliezdiazParticipant
I minted an NFT. The link is https://algoxnft.com/buy-it-now-listing/42830.
It was inspired by painters who are minting their works in Algorand. This was made by a new artist and if this gets successful, I will invite more of them to have their works minted.
A lot of artists are still not aware of NFTs and if they are aware they are quite reluctant either because of the bad publicity about NFTs or the lack of knowledge about blockchain. I run a startup that aims to bring new and young yet very promising artists to the world of NFTs. Much of the proceeds will go to the artists and charity works.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Interested in supporting more parachain auctions and interested in opinions!
- → If you’re genuinely interested in learning, people will gladly teach you. If you’re trolling or only interested in problems— goodbye [Image]
- → It’s crazy to me that the only time people are interested in BTC is during the bull run. Now is the time people should be interested in BTC. Compare it to the ATH and remember how you felt when you felt like you missed out. This is literally your chance to get into it!
- → Hello fellow Degens! Currently building in Stealth to help traders detect risks when buying on exchanges. I am looking for users to test the product and provide feedback. If you may be interested, please reach out (you will get access to free product for life).
- → Shiba Army I believe in us! May you and your Family be blessed wherever you may be in this world! Love youse all😁
- → BREAKING NEWS 📰 There may or may not be a massive increase or decrease in the near or distant future. Get ready shibs. 🚀🚀🚀
- → You May Not Like Politics In BTC or Politics In General, You May Not Want To Do Politics, But Politics *Is Going TO DO YOU*
- → Protecting your seed phrase – short list of things you may/may not know
- → Prices of cryptocurrencies are still extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory, or political events. Americans and Russians already proved this theory to be true. Even the laws that apply to crypto may change at any circumstance. My humble advice or rem
- → Nano may or may not be too good to be true. But lets at least understand what we are arguing about
- → This is why we have seen the 18% correction and may see further downside until April 18th. The pain may be over.
- → This may or may not help you. It’s about web 3.0 [Crypto News]
- → Regulators are comparing the crypto craze to the U.S. subprime mortgage bust of the 2000s may seem like scaremongering, but the more crypto integrates with traditional investing and markets, the more prescient these warning may become.
- → 236,237 BTC dumped by large institutions since May 10th (mostly forced liquidations) and we’re only 20% below May 10th USD exchange rate [Image]
- → This may or may not be a silly question but I guess I will find out once I ask