- This topic has 13 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Slainte042.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358216ARobinson857Participant
Recently, I have noticed many people posting here saying they would like a specific change or feature added to the current crypto landscape. Whilr many of these features maybe good, some of them are not good, and I would be interested to know which ones people support and which ones should be ignored by the greater community. Crypto is fundamentally built on a thriving community
Assuming you were accepted, you are now the president and can make any change you like — what change would that be?
It’ll be a small or big change but one which should have meaningful impact to the crypto landscape, bitcoin, currencies and cryptocurrencies in general.
Please keep your ideas to a creative mindsetSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358217partymsl
I would establish a regulation entity so that we don’t need the SEC anymore and are kept a bit safer from scams.
But all the decisions from this regulation can be voted with Bitcoin (as it’s the biggest crypto) and it’s only done if a supermajority of 69% votes for it.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358218FixFull
Teach students about cryptocurrency, cryptography and other related subjects since we’re moving towards a more blockchain reliant society.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358219uberholprestige
Enable a free Tradeview environment with all the best (paid) indicators, leveling the play field for all traders.
Oh, and a public shilling registry so people can actually look up who is worth anyone’s precious time.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358220BirdSetFree
Crypto Scams ( regardless of size ) are now punished by life punishments of solving CAPTCHA questions.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358221Shed-End
Issue arrest warrants for current and former SEC employees.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358222ChemicalGreek
I would make Moons the currency of the world! Thank me later guys.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358223TarkovReddit0r
1. ban pump & dump scams by influencers
2. only allow 100% transparent backed up stable coins
3. Moons ![gif](emote|moon_emote|moon)are now the official Memecoin. All others are Alt-Memecoins.
4. make every crypto decentralized and pass laws that only decentralized projects can be created
5. quit being the president to truly support decentralizationSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358224RayKensei
Step down as president. We need decentralisation.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358225karakter98
The whole point of crypto is that it’s not controlled by one person/groupSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358226Socialinfluencing
I would abolish gas fees, fuck knows how but I would try.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358227Bucksaway03
Death to influencers shilling shitSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358228Intelligent_Page2732
No more shitcoins.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 08:48 #358229Slainte042
I will ban all Shillfluencers on Youtube.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → In 2011, BTC fell below $20 In 2015, bitcoin fell below $200 In 2017, bitcoin fell below $2,000 In 2022, bitcoin fell below $20,000
- → A Week after meeting the President of El Salvador, the President of Turkey orders the Government to look into Crypto Adoption
- → Ethereum CEO has immediately accepted President Biden’s request to bring down gas price and has reduced it to 4 gwei! Rejoice everyone