- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Straight_Age8562.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:40 #274111ArkflowParticipant
Hello, I have yoroi on my desktop and my phone. I sent a transaction over from my yoroi phone and it came as successful. When I checked on my PC extension it came up as failed.
On my dashboard where it says “total Ada:” it has the correct amount. So I’m guessing the Ada did come through and it’s just a bug.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thank youSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:47 #274112ApathyizaTragedy
In my experience Yoroi will often say that successful transactions have failed. As long as everything looks correct and the transaction shows up on Cardanoscan then you are good to go.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 16:17 #274113Straight_Age8562
Once I had bug with yoroi that transaction stuck at pending. I had to resync wallet with blockchain. Settings -> Wallet -> Resync wallet with the blockchain
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Since June 1st there has been more than 7.5 million FAILED transactions on Ethereum. Each failed transaction still charged the sender. The highest fee for a failed transaction was 28,527,830 gas on June 4th. [Crypto News]
- → failed to send transaction: Transaction simulation failed: Attempt to load a program that does not exi
- → Help with error migrating web3 DApp from Eth to Matic – “Error: Returned error: unknown account”