- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by theSeanage.
- Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 09:31 #385056b0uncyfr0Participant
I sent some ADA to a generated address – which currently isn’t my main. Ive found it really hard to get answers to these question’s:
1 – Can you move ADA from any of your generated addresses to a main one – If so, How? Ive tried the generate URL link , and its very confusing. The receiver account should be where i want to send the ADA but that doesn’t change.
2 -Does staking in a pool use ADA from all addresses attached to the wallet or just a specific one?
Thanks.Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 09:31 #385057theSeanage
Your stake address contains all the unspent transactions associated to your wallet. The addresses you generate for receiving are all associated to the wallet which includes your stake address. This means you don’t have to have all your ADA in 1 address for staking to happen.
If you really want to consolidate things. You can send EVERYTHING to one address. But it’s really not necessary to do. Don’t ever try to send things directly to your stake address (in yoroi it may be known as your rewards address) but I’m pretty sure yoroi validates addresses as your trying to manually send and should tip you off it’s not a valid address.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → If I lost my Yoroi Wallet seed phrase, is there a way to recover it within the wallet app? You can do this in Trust Wallet but I haven’t been able to find the option in Yoroi.
- → ADA was staked during Byron era via Yoroi. Finally decided to look in my account, unable to see where it was staked due to new Yoroi/Shelley upgrade.