- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by reshail_raza.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 03:24 #386704ambyentParticipant
I thought I read something at some point about people tracking certain wallets, and using those wallets’ trades as their own buy and sell signals. I was wondering if like an oracle or some kind of tool had been created that can analyze trade histories of wallets and like, locate the wallets with the highest number of profitable historical trades, or like the highest efficiency (buying low and selling high). But I know zero about coding, and Google seems to be useless with this search. What do you think?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 03:24 #386705Far-Scholar9028
Someone did a post not long ago about a software being able to track the most profitable nft wallets. You can try searching for itTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 03:24 #386706Gypsy_H080
I’m also here for this answer, I’d use this everyday frTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 03:24 #386707Wonzky
I thought a lot of the big BTC wallets have already been trackedTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 03:24 #386708Frequent-Cap4953
There probably is but who would give that away for free?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 03:24 #386709reshail_raza
Hey that’s cool idea. Post it here if you find it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Binance’s Incomplete Trade-Histories: Most users might never notice, but Binance’s account-statements don’t add up
- → Opensea (NFT marketplace) is centralised in every possible manner. They take a 2.5 % cut in every trade, they’ve the power to label your asset, they can take unforgivable actions on negative labels such as freezing your account on the platform for any future trade (on the assets you own as well).
- → Defiskeletons launched Coinskeleton crypto indexing platform! Check, analyze and trade top 5000 coins and tokens. Check top 500 exchanges! Use dapps!