- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Zzzoem.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 21:51 #3499950xAERGParticipant
Nomad was a fantatic solution. Unfortunately, as you may know, they’ve been hacked for $190m on tuesday. As a consequence, they’ve removed the Milkomeda-Ethereum bridge, which was the only DeFi solution to bridge funds from Cardano to Ethereum.
So my question now is simple. Where would you go to do such a transaction ?
Are there only CeFi solutions left ?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 21:51 #349996Zzzoem
The solution to this problem is to never invest in anything Ethereum. Djed will get released at some point.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Believe it or not, Milkomeda and Nomad have created a bridge between Cardano and Ethereum.
- → Migration to Cardano. Integrating with Nomad & Milkomeda to create a ERC20 bridge.
- → I don’t know who needs to hear this, but the Milkomeda bridge between Ethereum and Cardano is live via Muesliswap
- → What exactly is Milkomeda and how does it act as a bridge between Cardano and Ethereum?
- → [ELI5 demand] whats the difference between ETH2 and L2 tech like Polygon? Whats the future of Polygon when Ethereum will go full POS?
- → Was Nomad made by the same people that made Milkomeda?
- → Cardano survives Nomad bridge hack
- → hey all, new to the cardano space. does cardano support staking? and if so, what is the return % on that? also, whats a good sized cardano bag to you guys? thx.
- → Cardano Reaches Another Interoperability Milestone, New Ethereum-Cardano Bridge Goes Live
- → The Cardano community launched their own version of Binance Smart Chain (called Milkomeda) to alleviate congestion and make dApp development smoother. Many were disappointed to learn that other chains do not count towards TVL on Cardano
- → Nomad Bridge just got hacked
- → Nomad Bridge hack, what is happening and what steps should be taken to protect our assets?
- → Every Time a Bridge Gets Hacked, it Furthers The Use Case for IBC – The Nomad Drain
- → Nomad announces $19-million bounty for lost funds from recent hack
- → Nomad team still begging for returned funds. Outlook is bleak. All of our madUSDC should be considered lost forever and worthless.