- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by BitcoinFan1239.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #294710BitcoinFan1239Participant
Agree or disagree? I personally feel bitcoin mining infrastructure will help this country and world grow and create a better environment for all of us bitcoin believers. It’s power agnostic and can be more energy efficient than almost anything else.
miners like RIOT, Marathon, TeraWulf, etc all are primed to do this in my opinion with their bitcoin mining / renewable energy infrastructure
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → To the non-bitcoin people out there who think bitcoin mining is boiling the oceans: watching videos online produces 6x more carbon than the BTC blockchain. BTC mining will increase demand for renewables and eventually the renewables will cycle to non-mining uses.
- → How are changes to Terra protocol made in such a simple manner whereas changes to Bitcoin and Ethereum require so much effort and time and seem to be 100 times more cumbersome?
- → Coinbase CFO says Cryptocurrency price plunges hasn’t shaken investor confidence “Crypto people in general are very longterm focused and are thinking about how this technology changes the way that we interact with financial assets, how this technology changes like the future of the web & innovation”
- → The Country of Kosovo Seizes Hundreds Of Bitcoin Mining Devices Days After The Country Banned Bitcoin Mining.
- → If certain countries ban mining wouldnt that make it harder to create new bitcoin, meaning the supply of bitcoin decreases and with more accepting bitcoin as payment, demand increase with time, so wouldn’t the price increase?
- → A formula to show the value difference between mining bitcoin and buying bitcoin. Now, stop asking and get into bitcoin
- → US Gov’t is about to invest in bitcoin. Putin just “directed the Central Bank of Russia not to neglect the advantages of BTC mining.” Biden’s executive order of national security is not to regulate bitcoin. It’s to buy bitcoin in the name of national security. My source is my ass.
- → Wouldn’t mining bitcoin make the price of bitcoin go down? I’m trying to understand this with a simple analogy. Also, when you buy bitcoin, where does that money come from?
- → A series of leading “big men” in the BTC mining industry publicly released BTC – First, the “big” in the mining industry that holds the most BTC today Core Scientific sold 1,125 BTC, followed by Riot Blockchain selling 93% of the mining output…….
- → Central African Republic and Gabon leaders meet with BBGS to set up BTC mining facilities and bolster existing energy infrastructure using sustainable energy sources
- → The fact that a man in charge of a country can start a war resulting in the countries currency value to drop to nothing is a perfect reason to adopt bitcoin; the currency of every nation.
- → EL Salvador started using bitcoin. Arizona trying to pass bills to use bitcoin. Ukraine just legalized bitcoin. Other US states trying to get on with bitcoin. Staples arena is now CRYPTO ARENA. BTC is………down
- → We need to make some changes if we want to keep mining
- → Block’s open bitcoin mining system: what does it mean for mining?
- → Is there a level of altruism if we come together as a community and decide to use bitcoin to fund green energy mining for big mining companies that aren’t green?