- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by Kibrnes.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:23 #325093KibrnesParticipant
Veteran music platform, Napster launches its own token. The popular music app wants to use this innovation to attract Web3 fans, music lovers, and Artists into the virtual world through the Algorand blockchain, which is a carbon-free eco-friendly ecosystem.
As the world finally notices the opportunities inherent in the Web3 ecosystem, industries rush to aim a sit to an ever-evolving digital world. Recently artists and celebrities have been indulging in the Web3 space by creating NFTs, organizing cryptocurrency, and NFT charities, likewise, major platforms like Elite token have also attracted celebrities in its exclusive ecosystem, where they can create and sell their NFT arts and enjoy the Web3 space.
According to Decrypt, the Napsters token will be used as a payment method for music subscriptions, exclusive artist content rights, accessing premium features, as well as purchasing services on applications interoperable with the Napster network.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Music Streaming Company Napster To Launch Its Own Token On Algorand. Would Blockchain Technology revolutionize the Music Industry.
- → Napster, Former Music Industry Nemesis, Plans Crypto Comeback. Will launch $NAPSTER token as part of business overhaul
- → Is Dequency launching Web3-powered music? Dequency launches Blockchain-based music licensing platform built on Algorand blockchain.
- → MUSIC Non-Fungible Token = SIMPLE 🎶 a thread… (The Music Non-Fungible Token Blueprint by Dyl – How To Music Non-Fungible Token)
- → Lets move the creative industry from web2 to web3. A visual guide for professionals in the music industry: from the metaverse & music streaming and distrubution to NFT merchandise & tickets
- → Napster hires Roblox former Global Head of Music, Jon Vlassopulos, as CEO – Music Business Worldwide
- → Google Launches a Blockchain Lab to Experiment with Decentralized Technologies. “Search and tech giant, Google, has said it is diving deeper into web3, as it launches a new blockchain division as part of its Labs group. “
- → Twitter Space: Creator CTOs: Artistic approaches to Web3 music tech. Napster, The New Computer Corporation, Applied Blockchain and Opulous
- → Why is everyone talking about Music Non-Fungible Token and What is a Music Non-Fungible Token?
- → Dequency’s music rights portal is now live! Submit your music today and make it available for licensing!
- → Largest music group in the world, UMG, signs blockchain-Non-Fungible Token deal with Limewire-Algorand [Crypto News]
- → Is there a polygon app for ledger? I ask because I have some weth on polygon network on my metamask which requires my ledger to sign. Everytime I want to move something of I need to have the appropriate app open. What app should I have open? I’ve been opening ETH but that clearly isn’t working.
- → What is a Music Non-Fungible Token anyway? Here are 5 reasons to pay attention to Music Non-Fungible Tokens on ETH
- → Digital music purchases down but physical music sales increase in the UK. The future of the Non-Fungible Token bubble?
- → Limewire partners with Universal Music Group for Music Based Non-Fungible Token Projects [Crypto News]