- This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by MoneyCraby.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316836JeffyJackson101Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Why Vitalik Buterin Is Not Worried About Ethereum Crashing.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316837Harold838383
It’s not about money for him. He’s more invested in the success of the projectThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316838coinfeeds-bot
tldr; In an interview with Fortune Magazine, Vitalik Buterin, the inventor of ETH, said he is unbothered by ETH’s price downside action. The second crypto by market capitalization dropped from an all-time high above $4,500 to below $1,000, levels last seen in 2020. Vitalik believes the network can go beyond financial use cases and expect to see it expand into new territory.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316839kirtash93
Because he believes in his tech.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316840blueblurspeedspin
All those leveraged positions inflated the crypto space. Eth won’t be going anywhere with the ecosystem and security it houses. Anyone can see how valuable eth really is.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316841CymandeTV
He cashed out already and believe in his project.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316842Interesting_Green709
Because he didn’t spend a dime in it, only time! 😉❤️Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316843jakekick1999
I mean from a financial perspective, he has ETH from the beginning so…
But he seems to care about ETH as a project and utility rather than money so thats another thingThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316844beklog
Eth is his legacy and i truly believe on the projectThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316845Particular_Pirate931
Then came Along AlgorandThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:18 #316846MoneyCraby
Should he be? I mean he knows what’s up.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → ‘Your government doesn’t get to define who you “really” are’: Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin doubles down on crypto pseudonym culture [Crypto News]
- → ‘Crypto has had ups before, and it has had downs before’: Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin is philosophical about the crash [Crypto News]
- → ‘Ethereum is neutral, but I am not:’ Russian-born Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin blasts Putin for Ukraine invasion as crypto nosedives
- → Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Explains Why This Crypto Winter Is Good for the Industry
- → Vitalik Buterin Becomes Citizen of Crypto-Friendly Montenegro – BTC News [Crypto News]
- → Vitalik Buterin admits ‘fees are a huge problem’ for Ethereum’s usability | Finbold [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin donates $5 million in ETH to aid Ukraine [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Donates $5 Million Worth of ETH to Support Ukraine [Crypto News]
- → Vitalik Buterin Confirms Ethereum’s Merge Could Happen in August [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum’s cofounder Vitalik Buterin says we’ll soon use ‘soulbound tokens’ to verify things like school and employment — all stored in a ‘souls’ wallet [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum cofounder Vitalik Buterin says stablecoin turmoil should push investors back to ‘principles-based thinking’ and not rely on endless growth [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin bashes ultrawealthy for buying ‘wasteful zero sum crap’ like $50 million superyachts instead of bettering the world – Fortune [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum creator slams Non-Fungible Token empire: ‘You have these $3 million monkeys and it becomes a different kind of gambling’ Vitalik Buterin, the 28-year-old billionaire co-creator of Ethereum, isn’t a fan of the famous Bored Ape Yacht Club Non-Fungible Token collection.
- → After years of anticipation, Ethereum’s seismic shift from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake went off without a hitch. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin said he is “absolutely excited about being exited from the proof-of-work era.” GLTA!!!
- → Celsius is crashing and investors are worried [Crypto News]