- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by BatStock5705.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 17:34 #345600Heysus8181Participant
As someone in the payments industry, I wonder why Algo isn’t promoted as a potential replacement for traditional payment rails? With all of the negative press around crypto, why wouldn’t Algo look to differentiate itself by promoting its ability to process payments more efficiently and faster than traditional payment rails?
I think this is a big opportunity Algo.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 17:34 #345601BatStock5705
I think ALGO is playing the Trojan horse game when it comes to the payment processing route. They will eventually market this and are focused on bringing developers to the ecosystem at the moment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Congratulations Lunatics. Do Kwon just gave regulators the opportunity they have been gagging for to come in and absolutely rail the crypto industry and exchanges.
- → Algorand has settled over 11,000,000 transactions in the last 7 days, averaging 1,600,000 per day. Zero down time in three years and transaction costs of 1/8th of a penny. 6,000,000 new Algorand addresses have been created since December. Huge things happening on Algorand.
- → The blockchain being used in El Salvador to allow BTC transactions is not BTC or Lightning network, it’s ALGORAND! Here is the evidence why I think Algorand will run all of the crypto infrastructure in Central America and South America.
- → $Luna takes 6 seconds per transaction and low fees. In traditional payment transactions, you have to give your arm and toe plus a fee, and it still will take a day to a few days to receive a payment.
- → Does anyone know how to accept SHIB as payment for online business? I want to accept SHIB as payment for my online business. Thanks.
- → What Are Crypto Payment Gateways And How They What Are Crypto Payment Gateways – Guide
- → Payment network Strike has announced integrations with Shopify, alternative payment processor Blackhawk Network and point-of-sale provider NCR, making it easier for global merchants to accept BTC payments [Crypto News]
- → Notice of start of crypto asset payment support on cross-border EC site “SBI Motor Japan” -Japan’s first XRP payment support on cross-border EC site
- → In-depth analysis: Crypto payment vs Credit Card payment.
- → The Central Bank of Italy Banca d’Italia has just published a new report evaluating DvP (Delivery vs Payment) between DLTs and traditional market infrastructure. The team selected Algorand to manage the asset leg of their research
- → Why HBAR stabilized fees are necessary for adoption, and why Algorand’s .001 fee dooms it to fail.
- → Algorand & MakerX announce automated migration service and commit 1M ALGO to enable Terra users to migrate to Algorand
- → Algorand Foundation CEO on Future of Algorand Ecosystem
- → SubQuery to become the first open indexing data protocol to serve the Algorand ecosystem. Impending release of support for Algorand in Q3 2022
- → Starting today, you can access the Milkomeda Algorand Rollup (A1) Public Testnet! The rollup allows developers to write smart contracts for Algorand in Solidity, the world’s most popular language for smart contracts. It is also the first EVM implementation as rollup with instant finality