- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Tsetler.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 23:05 #345740TsetlerParticipant
Image / Why I think decentrilized medicine, will do for human capacity to adapt and move forward, what bitcoin does to our economic system. A mix perfect mix of oppotunity, rebellion and actual solutionbased thinking to complex issues. Explanation in the comments.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 23:05 #345741Tsetler
Satoshi only needed a single computational effort with a vision to create a web of decentrilized property for the people free of so called “charlatans”. Now we’re seing how the utilization of bioengeneed yeasts is opening up a possible future of modern customized medicine for us to abundantly grow whatever medicine or recreational compound we need ourselves free of cooperations and government.
In a sense it’s like of a coorperation between man and fungi, where we as being closer related to fungi than we are with plants can exponentially produce and distribute this technology to where we can work to benefit all of mankind for the cost of glucose and water. Thus be able to produce everything from THC, CBD, Insulin, bacosides,(synaptogenesis) Kava-lactones (natural alcohol) and medicines to other nootropic compounds, that will help our brains regrow and adapt to the modern life which signs are showing are becoming harder and harder, through synapto- and neurogenesis.
Almost all vitamin b12 is already formed through fortified yeast and we have the technology to make tons of it where a pharmacys’ role in the future would be to freely grow and dispend yeast for all of us to with no charge grow the customized medicine and nootropics, nutricion and adaptogenic compounds we need. Customized meaning we can get screened and have a perfect mixture or stack of medicine and extra nutricion added to heal ourselves and the future generations free of cooperations piggybacking off of our need for medicine not willing to admit what cures but keep our health at a subscribtion cost to their economic benefit. Where we ourselves are growing it almost moonshine style in small buckets at home or at local dispensaries with little to no cost.
All we need is one lab to engineer the strain and for them to ship out to hubs ready to regrow and share the spores/yeast with anyone wanting to engage in this making it decentralized within a matter of no time as people start to catch on.
We not only need control over our finances and currency, too do we need free acces to natures pharmacy. A true symbiotic relationship with the fungal networks of our planet are being established just like the Bitcoin-network spreads out like mycelium and sprout innovation and freedom from oppression from much needed systematic oveload whereever it catches on.
I believe one of the most noble causes of crypto would be not only financial freedom from economic faul play, but also an opportunity to invest dispite of the interest of big market players and their interest for the sake of all of our health. In these transitional periods at hand is we find a rise in the ignorance and greed of people in power and as well as in the confusion and deteriorating mental health of the general population. There is opportunity to turn the gift of crypto into not more wealthseeking distraction but actual altrustic goal of a truly modern decentrilized medicine. But here with a connection to nature not just a sterilized version we can sell of but insteade distribute freely through out the world to all who needs medical assistance or help with abuse and systemic overload from the globalizional friction in our social sferes, already much evident from the rise of anxiety, depression, isolation and psychiatric disorders in general in most developed countries.
I see a bright future if this becomes the reality which I so dearly hope to see as soon as possible, also with the ability for creating other nessecary nutrients from mushroom cultuivation to avoid starvation and malnutrition in global south.
I say we crownfund this and get some of the brightest mind on the case immidiately, I hope I’m not too optimistic.
Kind Regards / StefanWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 23:05 #345742
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Are all Exchanges having issues regarding withdrawals of BTC? My BTC is restricted from being withdrawn on FTX (perfect standing fully KYC’d account) and now I am hearing from others having similar issues with other platforms. Please advise. Should have listened NOT YOUR KEYS NOT YOUR COINS.
- → Warren Buffet hating Crypto does not make him “stupid” or so. He just simply does not have the ability to adapt with the market anymore, reasonable if you have been in there for so many decades.
- → I made a bitcoin clothes button for a competition. Perfect if you need to repair a jacket and are obsessed with crypto. (details in comments)
- → This whole set of comments from munger/Buffett—I cannot believe they do not understand the value of bitcoin and its value as a currency/store of value, which leaves me to believe that their comments are malicious
- → Silly question – Why does LFG need to buy BTC as a reserve for LUNA? Why not just use actual USD?
- → 🤕 don’t know how the old people thinking or the seller thinking. If SHIB INU going up 🚀everyone is the winner and everyone is happy😆. Why is still got so many people are selling.
- → True privacy on public blockchains means that companies of all sizes can interact on a level playing field. It means you can move money and assets and have complex agreements, and the only company that gets to monetize your data is your own. [Crypto News]
- → Dollar is a tool , not an asset, bitcoin scammers mix these to fool gullible people.
- → It’s time to move to a decentralized alternative to Github – It’s time to move to Gitopia. Welcoming Solana devs to move their code to Gitopia and also incentivize them to build on Solana
- → Please help me I got scammed and I have no idea how to get the BTC into my actual wallet. I know I’m stupid so please no mean comments, I’m new to this and was naïve.
- → If its 3 bitcoin to get citizenship in El Slavador. How does it work for a married couple? Is it 6 bitcoins for both of them or only 3 bitcoins for both of them? If its 3 total does anyone want to get married so we can move?
- → OADs can lead to economic and social gains, says World Economic Fund
- → What do you think is coming first, a widespread economic crash or economic recovery?
- → Some DYOR for a red day: Why it makes sense Bitcoin is dropping, why it might continue to and why that’s not the end of crypto as a whole (originally written at Bitcoin’s ATH)
- → Ziliqa? Does anyone have a real explanation why it’s blowing up?