- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by chuoni.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:49 #350028idkreally312Participant
So I bought some ATOM and started staking them on my Exodus wallet. However in doing so, I received the current stake of the ATOMs that where already staking for about a month now. At first I didn’t even realize it but after about an hour I noticed that I had about 0.5 ATOM unstaked. So I staked them aswell and by doing so I then received the previous stake….. Which of course was now only a very tiny amount since it only staked for about an hour.
Why is that the case? It seems a bit annoying to me. You will always have a tiny unstaked fraction of ATOM in your wallet….Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:49 #350029chuoni
It’s your rewards that are claimed automatically if you add more ATOM to stake with the same validator, not the stake itself.
BTW, you *need* a tiny fraction of unstaked ATOM to pay the fees for unstaking.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → We are creating a platform, where if you stake/back your team for a year you’ll earn 5% interest guaranteed, If your team wins the league you’ll receive 10% APY. At the end of the year you’ll receive
- → Do you guys buy and hodl or do you guys stake? Does anyone hodl and stake? Which is better? I own Solana and I am torn whether if I should stake or not. Not knowing what will happen if I were to stake. Could you guys please explain which is better ? Thanks
- → Do you receive staking rewards on mirror even if you never vote? If yes how much do you receive?
- → Why is DOT staking so much more complicated than ATOM staking?
- → Hi I was wondering why coinbase was the first and huge atom validator while they only earn 5%for cosmos atom. While others platform use other validator and get 15+ % ? Thanks
- → What is the current APY % for staking ATOM?
- → What’s more profitable- Staking or Liquid staking ATOM?
- → When you stake do you automatically stake everything in your wallet. Is it possible to stake into 2 different pools using the same wallet?
- → Why Billionaire Mark Cuban says he’s an ‘Ethereum Maxi’. And so am I. Therefore, today I bought about 1 ETH for $1,000 in cash; current total 160.869 ETH. Stack (BTFD), stake and HODL ETH to 2030 to richest!!! GLTA!!!
- → LUNA / ATOM LP OR LUNA/OSMO LP & ATOM/OSMO LP
- → ATOM by ATOM: Cosmos Project Overview
- → Ledger shows receipt of ~1000 ATOM (I did not send), but these do not show up in Keplr / Ledger ATOM balance – is this a scam? Or Ledger being buggy?
- → Moving Atom off Coinbase Pro – ‘Invalid Atom address’
- → Hey guys, bought some atom on kraken pro. I’m never going to buy crypto there again. Paid 0.1 atom to withdraw to my wallet…
- → Cosmos rolls out ATOM 2.0 whitepaper to refine vision, ATOM price increases slightly