- This topic has 42 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months, 1 week ago by tomorrowisntpromised.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387171xbrell
Have a second income by mining with my cheap ass electricity price (about 0.001$ kWh). To try to save something and buy a house.
Today I own the house but still have savings to see if I can retire by 40’sWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387172cozzster
Can’t really remember why, but it started with Cardano.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387173Crypto_Flip2022
I started with a bitcoin faucet and mining on a celeron laptop in 2012 then forgot about it and my wallet keys had several BTC, later in 2018 I bought doge on robinhood after trading stocks for several months, sold it 2 months before it mooned for 50 dollars if I’d held it would’ve been 4k. Lost hundreds in Keanu inu and a friend of mine lost thousands on it. Bought saitama a week after it was created 50 dollars worth and in Nov 21 it went up to $12,000 I held like a n00b down to 4500 so I did get some profit also shiba made me 3k from small investment, been mining pi network since 2019 and running a node for several months. I have many failed NFTs in my wallets based on tokens that died “ImpactXP” Been rugged about 8 times with those live new pair hopium tokens especially bsc, I hold moons, pi network, and some hex nowadaysWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387174austynross
Came for the high-minded philosophy of it all,
stayed because I over-invested at the wrong time and now can’t afford to get outWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387175SigSalvadore
Zero trust in financial markets/brokers.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387176Mr_Bob_Ferguson
2. I am passionate about the technology
Who wants to play a game of “4 truths, 1 lie”?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387177Ethan0307
I got in for the tech(money)Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387178witcherycro
I just want to make side moneyWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387190bobbob-606
Lambo?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387180Don-QueHotas
Found out you could mine with a computer. Didn’t pay for electricity at the time.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387181brainpower11
Crazy how alot of people say they got into it trying to make money and are at a loss right nowWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387182Amazing_Succotash677
Tech really intrigued me, then I realized there’s a fuck ton of money to be madeWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387183ParticularAthlete831
I got into crypto because for what it stands for, trying to create an economy that is privately owned is something that is way too cool. I believe in the ideology of cryptocurrencies, but I think that most people expect to become millionaires, but I’ll tell you something none of us will become millionaires 🙁Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387184FleshWhistle
To become rich..now I’m at least 80% down lolWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387185forrestugly
the possibility of changing my financial futureWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387186Inaeipathy
privacyWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387187SpicyDuckNugget
Because I can’t afford a house deposit and I wanted something to invest in.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 04:13 #387188Worldly-Classic-6490
I wanted to be a slum dog millionaire, now I’m just a dog. Bark bark.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Some DYOR for a red day: Why it makes sense Bitcoin is dropping, why it might continue to and why that’s not the end of crypto as a whole (originally written at Bitcoin’s ATH)
- → The Case Against Crypto- “These days so much of my free time is booked with calls to explain to people outside the software industry why crypto assets are such a destructive force and why I support forceful regulation to halt this corrosive enterprise from spreading further into markets”
- → Crypto | Buffett | Munger: Why are BTC critics Buffett & Munger investing in crypto-friendly companies? So they criticise Crypto while they themselves enrich from it. Hypocrisy much?