- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by finallyReform.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 21:31 #316587Bern_who_LearnsParticipant
Why did the Solana network come to those standstills (earlier this year) and what is being done to fix it?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 21:31 #316588Acrobatic-Yard-6546
You don’t have to look far , this was recently posted [https://www.reddit.com/r/solana/comments/vi612p/3_major_upcoming_upgrades_on_solana_that_will/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf](https://www.reddit.com/r/solana/comments/vi612p/3_major_upcoming_upgrades_on_solana_that_will/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 21:31 #316589hyrootpharms
Implement network fees to prevent attacks.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 21:31 #316590finallyReform
well i once did spin up a solana node on a office internet line, way below the recommended symmetrical bandwith.
My whole network went down in the moment i hit enter to that gossip command. i could imagine that this was an unintentional threat to Solana, as i was requesting data from nodes that were not going through in time.
idk, maybe some more dumb people are trying it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Any technical information about what is being done to fix the bugs with the solana network shutting down?
- → In a deflationary world, whoever born earlier will have a massive advantage over those who come after. With the same amount of work, he will accumulate “value” over time. Those who come after will get paid less for the same amount of work. How do we solve this problem?
- → Some things can only be done once, and have to be perfect when done. That is the legacy of Satoshi Nakamoto. Others will come, but the magic is exclusive to BTC.
- → Come on guys this is solana we’re talking bout .not some random sh#t coin ,only the strong will survive this recession .solana will come out on top 100 percent .
- → I am new to Solana, can you guys help? I am buying Solana using coinbase. I want to mine, How can I mine Solana? Can you also please explain what does Solana have to do with NFTs? Thanks in advance and happy new year
- → Accidently sent Solana from Binance to MetaMask so bridged the Solana from MetaMask to Solana network using Wormhole but it’s now showing the SOL as WORMHOLE (Solana) in my Phantom Wallet (unknown token). Help!
- → Fix the money, fix the world
- → I was visiting my old school and someone wrote this on the building.. It says “FUCK CAPITALISM, MARX WAS RIGHT, VOTE CORRECTLY, VOTE RED”. Sad. Fix the money. Fix the world. [Image]
- → Fix the Money, Fix the World – bitcoin poster art [Image]
- → BTC is Better. Inflation is theft. Protect yourself & join. A peaceful revolution. Fix the money. Fix the world. [Image]
- → By 2024, BTC will be carbon-negative. Fix the money, Fix the environment.
- → With all the recent upgrades and Solana dominating the NFT marketspace, I continue to be impressed by how far along Solana has come. Big shoutouts to all Solana Devs for their constant work on this project.
- → Battle between decentralised stablecoins just got real! Earlier, Founder of DAI called UST (Terra) a ‘solid ponzi”. In return, UST has come up with a plan to crush DAI and has teamed up with Frax
- → Can somebody explain how data blob transactions would work and why they would lower L2 fees by 10x without lowering decentralization of ETH Layer 1. Why wasn’t it implemented earlier when its considered a relative simple upgrade?
- → Happening now: tune in to the Polkadot Community Call to hear from Astar Network, Phala Network, Manta Network, Equilibrium, Nodle Network, SubstrateSnap, Data Highway, Bright Treasury, and other teams from the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.