- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by mybed54.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:26 #316389mybed54Participant
I see some people saying when sharding happens it won’t lower fees on the base layer but on L2s only. Some are saying the opposite. What is the truth?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I wrapped all my earned ETH2 to date (5.18 ETH2), then converted to 0.366 BTC!!! BTC looks cheap down here. Why not!!! I’m now long-term 205+ ETH, of which 200 ETH are currently staked at 3.27% APY in ETH2 rewards, and 0.366 BTC!!! HODL to the richest!!! GLTA!!!
- → If eth2 reduces gas fees, why would anyone need to hold large amounts of eth? Why not exchange in the moment of transaction? Wouldn’t this significantly lower the price as it is more of a deflationary asset? Doesn’t this reduce its practicality as a currency?
- → If you’re 90% certain price will go lower, it’s very profitable to sell at current price and buy at a lower price. It’s simple math but most people seem to be unaware of this, almost brainwashed with – If you don’t sell you don’t lose. Well – If you sell and buy at lower price it’s even better!
- → Can somebody explain how data blob transactions would work and why they would lower L2 fees by 10x without lowering decentralization of ETH Layer 1. Why wasn’t it implemented earlier when its considered a relative simple upgrade?
- → 150 USD Value and 230 USD gas, this is ridicules, how can i avoid this fee, at this moment i cant cancel it now, any help is apreaciated , is been 2 months waiting for lower gas fees that is what the customer support toll me that i can wait for lower gas fees but i seem to no going to happend any ti
- → if contracts cant be modified or deleted wont the outdated/dead/whatever contracts just start pilling up? wont that be an issue when most of the contract would be just those? im noob btw
- → What is Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 in blockchain?
- → Which Layer 1 blockchain do you think survives this brutal bear period and thrives? Or do you think ETH will be THE Layer 1 blockchain, THE web 3.0 with a bunch of Layer 2’s over it for additional speed, scalability, etc?
- → Have you ever wondered what happens when you click on that scam link saying “You won 0.359 BTC”? well I clicked it so you wont have to.
- → Heyy everyone, I’m facing a problem with minting fees how much does it cost to mint a single NFT on Solana network and is there anyway that i can mint a whole collection with lower fees ?
- → Anyone notice that Cardano(Ada) is avoided being mentioned in some podcasts and YouTube feeds which discuss other layer one solutions. I’m NOT talking about Bitcoin or Etherium only channels but channels which discuss more than only one layer one project. Any constructive thoughts on why? Thanks!
- → I just WRAPPED some staked ETH 0.03846587 ETH2 to 0.038223 cbETH. I now can SELL my staked ETH/including ETH2 rewards earned to date, if I chose to do so, even before the Ethereum Shanghai upgrade slated for 2023. I have NO intentions of selling anything though!!! Stack, Stake and HODL ETH! GLTA!!!
- → Now that Coinbase has allowed swapping Eth2, would you switch it to algorand even if the value of the ETH2 is half of what it once was when holding?
- → do we buy eth2 or ethereum still? coinbase has ethereum but says eth2 is coming, coinmarketcap doesn’t have ethereum 2 at all, etc.
- → Please help. Lol I’m not new, and definitely not ignorant. But honestly is there a way that I can swap my tokens, (layer 2/side chain concept). Gas fees are gas fees. 😠 I’m just looking it make some plays but #gasfees