- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 2 days ago by SatanicWereWolf.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 17:30 #408071SatanicWereWolfParticipant
I get that he effectively endorsed BlockFi/FTX. But they were always investment platforms, he presumably knew as much information as anyone else. It was always clear to me that it was an investment and not guaranteed to be worth anything. I’ve got significant money in BlockFi, and I’m obviously bummed by what I thought was a good platform. But I would of never told anyone it was risk free, and he (to my knowledge) didn’t either. There was never proof that my funds had sufficient reserve. I hoped they did, we all thought they did, but it was always just a hope. Seriously no different than folks who hoped doge coin would go higher. Lots of us collectively made a bad investment, Andrei is just teaching people how to invest. He can give examples, read sponsor scripts, but he can’t tell us what is a good investment or a bad one.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 17:30 #408072SatanicWereWolf
Also I will follow up with:
I’m not some super fan of his. I watch maybe 1 in 10 of his videos. Just heard recently that he is getting blame and was surprised. So I am likely out of the loop here, hence the title.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Compared to this date, should I be a little mad, or big mad? Finally started stacking just recently 😂 [Image]
- → 1st Liquid Governance voting proposal is now available on Folks Finance. Users will decide on how Folks Ginance will distribute the votes of abstainers during Gov4
- → Solana has been up for seven days, CEO goes on MAD Money to celebrate – SOL maxis flood twitter