- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by haakon.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:47 #343924GoldenBayKillerParticipant
I had $488 NZD worth of BTC a couple of days ago and now it is only worth $472 NZD. I lost $16 dollars in two days, fucking hell. As soon as I buy BTC that’s when it decides to dip. Motherfucker.
It’s going down at the moment but will it go back up?Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:51 #343925tonysoleoptions
Zoom outSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:55 #343926haakon
It’s likely to go down more, and we don’t know if it will ever go back up. You’re already down $16, and may get down several dollars more. To prevent this with certainty, you can sell.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Why isn’t bitcoin considered a currency that you have exchange rates with? im trying to compare the value of BTC vs USD using their value change with respect to the value of the euro, and I can’t find charts that demonstrate the exchange rate of BTC to EUR as you see with USD to EUR
- → If you had invested $10,000 in Gold 10 years ago, you would have today $10,097. If you had invested $10,000 in BTC 10 years ago, you would have today $23M. BTC is not a simple store of value as gold. BTC is far better. BTC is a booster of value. [Image]
- → Gold transfers value across time but not space. Fiat transfers value across space but not time. BTC transfers value across both time and space.
- → Anyone arguing about BTC’s energy consumption understands neither BTC nor energy. BTC’s energy use is a function of its value. The network algorithmically resolves the exact amount of energy (work) required to secure that value at any given time.
- → TFR – Negotiations with the European Council are expected to take place in April and May. The final text with the European rules for monitoring crypto transactions is expected to be finalised before summer.
- → ETH and cbETH are not pegged or expected to be interchangeable 1:1. In fact, as the underlying staked ETH continues to accrue rewards, each cbETH token is expected to represent more staked ETH, which may result in a divergence in prices for these assets over time. GLTA!!!
- → This whole set of comments from munger/Buffett—I cannot believe they do not understand the value of bitcoin and its value as a currency/store of value, which leaves me to believe that their comments are malicious
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Tip: Don’t value your altcoins against USD, value them against BTC
- → I have a question: If companies like Tesla or Microsoft are accepting #BTC as payment, or countries and cities are making it legal tender, why would Anyone spend their BTC for a car or software license, or coffee or meals? Especially when its(btc) bound to go up in value…
- → What gives BTC in 2022 more value (fundamentally) than BTC in 2019 (10k per BTC?
- → Just finished reading this. I got into BTC 2 years ago and didn’t see the actual value of it. This book opened my eyes to the true problems with government currency. Even if you’re a skeptic to BTC, this book will uncover the problems that BTC can solve. Highly recommend reading this. [Image]
- → ⚠️ I quietly make a prediction: Btwn Jan. 25 and Feb. 1, 2022, it becomes clear that Dogecoin is rising in value in a noteworthy way. And at sometime during the month of Feb, investor money flows into Doge like crazy, dramatically boosting value, and at some time in Feb Dogecoin experiences FOMO ⚠️
- → Banks saying no value to now telling us what the fair value is!
- → Made this ₿Itcoin ₿lackhole digital artwork for everyone here. An artistic example of ₿Itcoin’s finite properties that have the ability to absorb the value of everything in the world that is traded for it, while maintaining its finite, yet ever financial value growing ₿lackhole