- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by dirpydip.
- Monday, November 28th, 2022 at 10:28 #412618dirpydipParticipant
I have read a few times that Tether and Circle (USDT & USDC) have a code in their contract that allows them freeze assets.
I’ve heard good things about DAI and USDP (paxos). However, never used them and don’t know much about them.
What are some alternative stable coins that DO NOT freeze assets? Is it verifiable through their code?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Looking to move my crypto investments into stable coins for the time being. Interested to hear your thoughts on which one is best (don’t even mention tether to me please). I’m also intrigued to learn more about the algorithmically stable coins of cardano.
- → Need to move assets cross chain? There’s a new kid on the block and it’s called Stargate Finance. As of now it connects 7 platforms with more to come. It also offers defi with amazing returns on stable coins. I hope this helps for anyone in need to move assets cross chain w ease!
- → Looking for guidance. Exposure to altcoins without opportunity cost by collateralizing blue chip coins for stable coins to then buy alt coins with.