- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by J-59.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 04:06 #273926J-59Participant
The past couple of days’ market crash has been fatal for some crypto projects like Luna that dipped by over 90% in 24 hours, and every single crypto project has been affected by this crash.
But we all know that eventually the market will re-adjust, and cryptocurrencies will go back to their normal price, while some of them will break ATHs.
I’m predicting that Polygon is one of the projects that will recover the fastest, especially with all the recent developments.
One example is Meta integrating Non-Fungible Tokens to Instagram and soon Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, all through Polygon.
Also, the Fintech giant Stripe has announced a crypto payout feature allowing businesses to pay using stablecoins, transactions will be powered by Polygon so users can enjoy instant transactions and next to zero fees.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What the bear market of 2018–2020 and bull run of 2021 tells us about preparing for the next bull run in cryptocurrencies!
- → When bitcoin gets above the EMA 20, BTC is in bull territory. When bitcoin gets above the EMA 21, altcoins enter bull market territory. If you can’t understand those 2 sentences, just buy btc and hold for 3 years – this is the only strategy that has proven consistently profitable so far.
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.