- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by bawdyanarchist.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 21:45 #349989Pale_Wrongdoer5155Participant
Where can an acquisition of this coin be made if I’m from the U.K. since regulations have clamped down on it hard here it seems it’s not available on major exchangesFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 21:45 #349990blario
It depends what you want to pay with.
If you’re paying with fiat, Localmonero.co
If any other crypto, then Tradeogre, fixedfloat, and in general orangefren.com.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 21:45 #349991Pale_Wrongdoer5155
(Couldn’t use the B word, mods keep telling me to kick rocks)Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 21:45 #349992UnfairDictionary
We need monero shirts so other people know we use it and can trade with us.
Buy other crypto from CEX and then use swapping services to exchange them into monero. Or buy from localmonero.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 21:45 #349993bawdyanarchist
Bisq is a solid DEX for moving BTC to XMR. It has some drawbacks but is actually decentralized.
Fixedfloat.com has always been pretty good, and also changenow.io is also reputable. Accountless swaps.
Cake Wallet has a swap function inbuilt.
I believe that Morphtoken.com is still operational.
TradeOgre comes with good rep and good XMRBTC liquidity, no KYC, but account is required.
I suspect that Kucoin is fractional reserved, but they have rarely frozen withdraws. If you go with them, get your coin on/off the exchange quickly, because while they’re on the “less evil” spectrum, I don’t think we could call them “good.”
Remember to use a VPN to escape the freedom of your local jurisdic.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → To All the people where are mad that major exchanges DON’T wanna ban Russian users and parroting “exchanges have their own freedoms” and/or “exchanges are not blockchains”
- → tBone seems to be a major “devs” hustle. The price climb-down since the last AMA continues, and its fate seems untethered to that of SHIB’s.
- → The liquidity problem is one of the major factors that lead to sudden movements of a coin. That’s why it’s important to try to always follow up and improve liquidity. It seems Polygon understand this game.
- → A lot of acquisition and bailouts have been happening here in the past days from Tier-1 Crypto exchanges. Is this something we should worry about?
- → Regulations were meant to be the big party-stopper this year. Instead regulations are becoming a good thing for Crypto.
- → There is only 2,093k BTC on exchanges, but there is 657k BTC Futures Contracts on exchanges. effectively diluting the supply on exchanges by 31%. I think its these fake IOUs that have caused the number to go down.
- → NFL teams can partner with crypto exchanges under relaxed regulations
- → How will the new EU selfhosted crypto wallet regulations affect interactions with exchanges outside EU? (like Kucoin, Huobi)?
- → Growth Coin? (A growth coin, not GRW coin)
- → PROPOSAL 1188 TO BURN REMAINING UST IN COMMUNITY POOL (WHICH PASSED 1 HOUR AGO) SEEMS TO NO LONGER BE SHOWING IN ANY SECTION OF GOVERNANCE DASHBOARD…ALSO FORK PROPOSAL SEEMS RIGGED 🥲 [Image]
- → Seems like the major Eth devs believe this concern has already been addressed. Anyone know where it’s addressed, and for all the investors staking Eth on a third party, did you know you are at risk of getting slashed if the US didn’t want to play nice with it’s competition? Here’s the scenario.
- → UPDATE STILL HOLDING 🍀💰🚀 SHIB analysis: SHIB break the resistance of 2650 and now trading above it. SHIB was able to hold the major support of the 1800-2000 area and bounced from there. The next resistance is 3000 area and the major resistance 3400-3500 area. -stop loss in all open positions.
- → US 2Y10Y Curve might of been a major factor for the jump the other day, and maybe a major factor on what is going on now
- → Microsoft Bets on ‘Metaverse’ With $69B Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- → Biggest Ethereum Whale Commences Mammoth Altcoin Acquisition