- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by glory199.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 05:35 #344051glory199Participant
When will I be able to fully own a btc
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yes, you can DIY launch a fully-automated and fully-self-owned Art drop campaign of any scale, now live on Testnet in our dApp Minted :: Basically a minting machine or “engine”, where you own the whole vehicle, the whole process, and can be configured in minutes (+ a hugely helpful community!)
- → They say there’s enough SHIB for every single person on the planet to own 50,000 SHIB. My long term goal is to own enough SHIB to count for 20 thousand people. Just wondering how many peoples SHIB this group would own if everyone held what they consider their target goal
- → Am I correct in thinking If you loose your seed phrase you would be able to see your BTC on ledger live app but never be able to move it!! 😳
- → Crypto lender Celsius which recently declared bankruptcy owes more than $4.7 billion in crypto to its customers. Celsius plans to make up its deficit partly using newly minted bitcoins from its mining facility. Do you think Celsius will be able to fully compensate its customers?
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Tesla will NOT be accepting DOGE…. that’s the reality and to pretend that being able to buy some toys or a belt buckle (835 DOGE) in the Tesla Store is the same thing as actual adoption is disingenuous at best. True adoption = being able to buy a Model S or a Cybertruck using DOGE.
- → Was that guy that had $1trillion in rocket money able to legally transfer his rocket money to his bank account? If not why couldn’t he just hire a fancy $500k Lawyer and had him sue the crap out of coinbase and then paid the lawyer after he was able to withdraw?
- → “Don’t trust, verify.” But what happens when I’m not able to verify? For example I’m not able to verify what’s behind a hardware wallet, but I still use one. Is it smart to follow the herd?
- → What is IPRO? The Insider Protocol (IPRO) asset is based on its own Imperium blockchain with implemented MW features of fully anonymous transactions. IPRO will be the main index asset of the Imperium blockchain along with the IMC coin and the upcoming proprietary stable coin.
- → Now you can start your own fully decentralized minting service with MintedWithLovelace in Minted Beta RC6
- → BTC is a trojan horse of freedom, doesn’t matter who accepts it BTC will bring their people freedom to be able and do with their money as they want. This is why we cheer on anyone who adopts BTC, no matter how evil they may be. You don’t tell Troy not to let the Trojan horse in.
- → The Alex Mashinsky Method: I own your Keys on Celsius, I own your BTC. [Image]
- → What’s incredible is the desire to strive to own a single BTC today, will be the same desire and strive to own 0.01 bitcoins in 10 years
- → Are all Exchanges having issues regarding withdrawals of BTC? My BTC is restricted from being withdrawn on FTX (perfect standing fully KYC’d account) and now I am hearing from others having similar issues with other platforms. Please advise. Should have listened NOT YOUR KEYS NOT YOUR COINS.