- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by konokonohamaru.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 18:54 #343833SunRevParticipant
When there are colonies on Mars, will BTC usage be practical since the network needs to connect with Earth?Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 18:59 #343834konokonohamaru
Latency for a connection with Mars is about 5 to be 20 minutes so it should be feasible. Would probably have their own L2 network and wait for multiple main chain confirmations before funds are treated as settled
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → MARS: What to do with MARS-UUSD-LP-Coins?
- → The world needs BTC as a universal legal tender. We can’t keep printing money (fiat) to fight inflation. And with BTC, mining needs to be environmentally friendly.
- → Why gas fees is cheaper in the past days? Any network update or less usage of the network?
- → Happening now: tune in to the Polkadot Community Call to hear from Astar Network, Phala Network, Manta Network, Equilibrium, Nodle Network, SubstrateSnap, Data Highway, Bright Treasury, and other teams from the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.
- → The amount of solar radiation absorbed by the Earth in one day (24 hours) is equivalent to running the BTC network for 44 thousand years at the current hash rate.
- → With a private blockchain network running on ethereum, do companies have to connect their internal systems to the network to participate?
- → I’m trying to connect my Phantom wallet to Solan but it’s not letting me connect from my phone. Do I need to put money in the wallet so it can be detected? Pls help asap..!!!
- → Pera Connect 0.2.0 Release | Connect Your DApp with #Algorand 🔗 👷♀️
- → Even after banning BTC multiple times, China is still among the top 10 in BTC usage. Powerful statement of BTC.
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Blockchain finance needs an universal app that would make it convenient for everyone to use in order to get the reach that it needs for it to become mainstream.
- → You guys understand, El Salvador only holds 2% of their reserves in BTC. So IMF asking them to stop usage of BTC as a currency is a hipocricy at it it’s finest!
- → Cardano’s Network Usage Increases, 3 Million Wallets now Hold ADA
- → Polygon network usage drop off last 9 months?
- → Usage increases network relevance