- This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by deathbyfish13.
- Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410396Strict_Resist5Participant
When Binances’ $1 billion crypto industry bailout fund drops – 1 billion binance USD stablecoins, minted by binance, with no proof of reserve or liabilities. Nothing to see here.
For me it seems like CZ is desperately trying to make it look like Binance has enough reserves when they clearly doesn’t.
I would take my money out of Binance and any other centralized exchanges right now, as a matter of fact i would rather *go* to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and *wait* for this *all to blow over*.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410397sjejsb
so binance pulling a tether?Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410398crownpoly
Brian Armstrong should call out CZFriday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410399Maxx3141
I don’t even disagree with you in general, but BUSD is minted and backed by Paxos as far as I know.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410400ABena2t
What’s that saying? Don’t throw rocks if you live in a glass house? something like that?
If CZ was short funds – why would he throw FTX under the bus? It was his tweet that initiated the whole disaster. He said himself that other companies were insolvent and that this whole FTX collapse was just the beginning. He knew what was going to happen. Why would he ever do that if they couldn’t cover? You think he is bluffing?
If that man is bluffing – he has some GIANT ballsFriday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410401TheOtherCoolCat
Nothing to see here. Op has no idea what he’s talking about and just wants to ride the Binance hate trainFriday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410402HeroinAndyCx
CZ getting sleazy.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410403IWillKillPutin2022
It’s backed 1:1 with FDIC held dollars if it’s on ETHFriday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410404Lordrag
Not ur keys not ur coins!
Always try to keep ur coins on a Ledger or something like that.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410405Toddissuch
This is CheeZee at his finest, my spidey senses are starting to tingle.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410406Bucksaway03
CZ taking a page from the US playbook and just printing money.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:57 #410407deathbyfish13
Binance is fine accusing everyone else of not having reserves but are happy to do this. Projection much?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Proof of reserves without liabilities mean nothing. Especially if reserves are being moved almost as soon as they are published?
- → Crypto billionaire: Binance founder’s wealth drops by $13 billion, now worth $75 billion
- → Binance Moved $2.7 Billion Out Of ‘Proof Of Reserves’ Wallet Less Than 24 Hours After Publishing Proof of Reserves, Additional Funds Also ‘Missing’