- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by moofox.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 14:02 #324889moofoxParticipant
Let’s say I’m a fan of Monero and want to see it succeed. How can I best do that?
Should I mine on a spare computer? Should I keep my savings in XMR and hoard it? Should I make regular transactions using it? Should I tell my friends to use it? Should I buy other coins and trade them for XMR?
Of course the answer is “all of the above”, but I’m keen to know which one could be argued to be most useful.
FWIW, I’ve been mostly spending it. Over the last 18 months I’ve spent about 55 XMR buying goods online. I don’t maintain much of a balance and I don’t mine. But I tell myself it still helps. Does it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Sanctions are useful for the balance of world power. Cryptocurrencies are useful for those who became collateral damage.
- → Vitalik Buterin : “I think the next 10 years is when crypto has to transform into something that is not based on promises of being useful in the future but is actually useful,” he said. Because a lot of applications are promising in theory, but they’re just completely not viable today”
- → Monero inspired ice cream flavor – “Monero Mango” – Come by if you like to support your Monero flavor! RSVP for this coming friday @ NYC😂
- → Is it safe to use a monero wallet on a mac…I keep hearing using a mac or windows defeats the object..im not tec savy and have only been on the monero journey for the last few months..big up the monero crew from a uk man
- → Monero Observer – Legendary Monero contributor moneromooo-monero submits PR to remove Cake Wallet from Getmonero.org
- → If I have monero can people use other sources of income to give me money to my monero account or do they have to have monero account as well?
- → THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 30) IS OUT NOW! Grab a coffee or a beer and kick back for a read. Like, share, and spread the word of Monero as it continues to grow and offer unmatched financial privacy.
- → Happy 8th birthday to Monero! Also, don’t forget to withdraw your Monero from the exchanges today.
- → Opinion: Monero supporters should encourage BTC supporters to implement privacy, not berate/dunk on them for not being in Monero
- → [PROMO] 10% Monero bonus when you trade in Cake Wallet/Monero.com starting at 11AM EDT today!
- → [PROMO] 10% Monero bonus when you trade on the Monero.com website starting at noon EDT today!
- → What is the oldest Monero sticker you have seen up and what did it say? How long did it stay up for? and who sells Egg Shell version of Monero Stickers?
- → Join us in 15 minutes for a Monero Mornin’ chat @ 11AM-EDT/5 PM-CEST! Report w/ aFungible & special guest, Monero Boating Club!
- → [UPDATE] Cake Wallet 4.4.5 and Monero.com 1.0.9: Monero 0.18 support for network upgrade
- → The number of transactions in Monero network reaches 25% of transactions in BTC network& Monero hard fork makes hackers’ favorite coin even more private XMR