- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by wizardstrikes2.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 16:56 #386928iluvcevicheParticipant
So, does staking options change if you exceed the 32 ETH thresh hold? I saw some posts here asking where to stake ETH and many have said Rocket Pool. Is that still the best option if you have more than 32 ETH? I am not a technical person; I know enough to use DEX like Sushi, Orca, Sunny, etc, and hold my ETH on a Ledger.
I live in a part of the world where staking/rewards on Coinbase and other CEX is not allowed/available. I’d like to stake it on a DeFi platform and which remains in my custody.
And if the answer is still RocketPool, I should choose “Stake + Run Node” instead of “Stake ETH”, right? Is it complicated?
TLDR: If one holds more than 32 ETH, what’s the best staking option for maximum returns and safety?
Edit: I love wasting scammers’ time so please do feel free to DM me with your instructions on how I should send you my ETH so you can stake it for me.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 16:56 #386929s0urdeeeez
Lol why do you keep feeling the need to CAPITALIZE MORETuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 16:56 #386930PinkPuppyBall
You can get in on rocket pool with however many ETH you’d like, its not *only* for those with less than 32 (or 16) ETH. Rocketpool is a smart contract, it is enforced by Ethereum and while the ETH has to leave your wallet to stake there is no trust required to stake with rocketpool. The pool runners put in 16 ETH + RPL collateral. If the node runner loses ETH through slashing or from being offline a long time then only their own half of the stake is at risk.
If you want to stake on your own get started here https://ethereum.org/en/staking/Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 16:56 #386931salty-bois
Lol love that little Edit at the bottom.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 16:56 #386932IamAFlaw
The laws of the Ether say you must give all that you have that is more than 32 eth to me.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 16:56 #386933_Zazu95_
You can run your own Node I’m pretty sure it’s lower with rocket poolTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 16:56 #386934wizardstrikes2
I would spread your investment to multiple coins and not put all your eggs in Ethereum.
Rocketpool let’s you do 32 or 16. Soon be be 8 and 4. Split your ether up that way if you want to keep it all.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I got paid .0745 ETH yesterday. At the current rate (3.92% APY), in every 3 days, I will earn about .07 ETH. By the end of this year, I will have 2 more ETH taking my total to 252.51 ETH!!! It pays to STAKE & HODL ETH!!! What are you all doing with your ETH??? I’m having STAKE!!! GLTA!!!
- → STAKING GAINS… I have a total of 140 ETH currently staked at 3.68% APR in ETH2 rewards. I’m projected to earn about 0.43 ETH per month, 6 ETH yearly, 48 ETH total in 8 years (year 2030). I plan to stake and HODL to year 2030. Stack, Stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!
- → I’m currently earning approximately 0.92 ETH per month, based on staking a total of 256.828 ETH, at the rate of 4.3% APY in ETH rewards. In a 5-year time period, assuming the staking yield stays constant, I will have 318+ ETH at the end of the term. Stack, stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!