- This topic has 35 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Omega3568.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358786MichaelAischmann
Crypto portfolio, >50%
Overall probably about 10%.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358787Imalittlestitious86
0. I think my money will go further in ETH but I might eat those words when BTC is sitting at 150k in 5-10 years while ETH struggles to break 10k. Welcome to the casino.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358788harsch321
About 99%.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358797LoquaciousLethologic
35% I usually keep BTC around a third, and then my current favorite crypto around 25-35%, right now KDA and last run from 2020-2021 was ETH, and then a mix of 6-12 more for the other third.
BTC is were I generally roll profits into first and foremost. I think the percentage will generally stay the same as my portfolio worth grows. The reason I hold a smaller amount is simply because BTC doesn’t move as much or as fast as I want. I have a handful of crypto that have already gone up 100% (till a couple days ago) since June this year. BTC went up like 40%.
I don’t normally sell BTC, but I did have some leveraged in collateralized loans that got 50% liquidated back in June during the crash. My margin call was around $17,900 so…. pretty annoyed with that.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358790Capital-Physics4042
0% Grampa BTC is not gonna be relevant in a few yearsSunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358791pwnti
BTC is 10% while ETH is the big bag with 60%Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358792kirtash93
35% ETH, 35% BTC and 20% altcoins like ADA, ALGO, MATIC and DOT. I like to play quite safe.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358793Slainte042
I might be one of the few with no BTC.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358794Retr_0astic
50%, the rest is Ethereum. Not gonna touch other alts for now.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358795brnmd
I’m loading up on btc ever since the luna thing.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 10:26 #358796gordyNUT
Big fat zero
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → CASH IS TRASH!!! “BTC has made a tremendous achievement over the last 11 years — it’s a tiny percentage of my portfolio,” says Ray Dalio, CIO of Bridgewater Associates. I’M LONG AND STRONG ETH TO RICHES!!! GLTA!!!
- → Billionaire Ray Dalio acknowledges his portfolio includes a ‘tiny percentage’ of BTC. [Crypto News]
- → Does anyone know of a RIDICULOUS portfolio tracker? Would love to know of something that could track my staking, DeFi activities and give detailed portfolio analysis? Definitely wouldn’t mind paying a bit.