- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Wensy.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 22:13 #359142WensyParticipant
I’m just curious what you think about network load after Vasil update considering things like:
1, There should be launch of new projects, stable coins etc.
2, We are in bear market.
3, Not all project will support vasil features right away. (reference scripts etc.)
Will we see network “overload” as with sundaeswap launch at some point? Or will the network stay not utilised to the maximum becouse of bear market? What are your thoughts and why?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Could Great Things Be Expected for MATIC, AVAX, BNB, and LINK? Other crypto with expectation include SOL, AVAX, CCD and ADA. Any others you have in mind?
- → Is Cardano finally initiating a Vasil hard fork? Cardano Blockchain initiates anticipated Vasil hard fork for the Cardano test net
- → Happening now: tune in to the Polkadot Community Call to hear from Astar Network, Phala Network, Manta Network, Equilibrium, Nodle Network, SubstrateSnap, Data Highway, Bright Treasury, and other teams from the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.