- This topic has 38 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by bud_87.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345610crua9Participant
For me it is TRX since I bought it really early and even with the market. I’m still in the green on that one. Not by much, but ya…
Next to that is moons. Like I’m proud of that because I expect that to take off one day. And thankfully they have use so the SEC can suck it when they say it’s a security.
The one I’m the least proud of is VET. I spent a ton on that one and it’s something like 90% down. I actually did a shit ton of research on that, and it seemed like a safe choice based on the real world usage. I’m honestly not sure if it will ever recover, and that is the thing that is worrying me on that one since I put so much down on it. **(I know, don’t spend more that what you can afford. But OK ass, did you predict cost of living doubling or more in half a year?)**
Anyways, what is one that you are most proud of, and what is the one you are least proud of? And whyWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345639ztkraf01
This is probably an unusual answer but:
Most proud: I bought CEL tokens super low and was able to actually recognize when to sell near the top. Made a great profit. That’s one of my few trading success stories.
Least proud: my brother and I started sending our mom $10-$20 of crypto on holidays since 2018 as part of her gift. Over the years those investments turned into a relatively huge sum of money. When Celsius started becoming popular I moved some of my funds and almost all of her funds into it thinking I could get a decent yield on stablecoins (I swapped a lot of her crypto for DAI at the height of the market; was trying to play it safe 🙄). Well the state I live in banned Celsius before they collapsed so I moved all my assets back to coinbase and forgot hers were even in Celsius. I had assumed I had already moved it back to coinbase as well but I was wrong. So now 90% of her portfolio is locked in Celsius. I feel horrible about it but my brother and I are going to start the process all over again.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345631Invest07723
Most is probably MATIC and least STC.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345632_Whit3
My portfolio is literally all red except for moons lolWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345633PrinceZero1994
I like moons and I hope it won’t become my least proud.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345634tommyslopes
Best Buy: Weed
Worst Buy: FiatWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345635SnooCats2586
ENJ and EFIWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345636Ateam043
Most proud: Matic. It was my first token bought when I decided to get back in the game.
Least proud: Amp. It’s a long term hold for me but their community has a maxist attitude which makes me to seldomly visit their chamber.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345637Captain_Fredl
ftmWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345638CoosBaked
Most – btc
Least – AMP by farWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345629-Rhymenocerous-
Best – Polkadot: Bought 300 coins @ £11 sold at £38.78
Worst – Vet: Bought about 3000 coins @ £0.06 sold everything at £0.04
My worst trade was a fat finger moment with Eth, lost £300Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345640kirtash93
I bought MATIC so cheap that currently I am only 10% down.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345641Federal-Smell-4050
How early are you talking with Tron?Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345642ptran619
BNB at $1.50Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345643bigshooTer39
Most Proud Of – EVMOS
Because staking it using restake.app auto-compounding I’ve pretty much tripled my investment. Mainly bc of the high apy at initial launch. It is 1/3 of what it was the first couple weeks.
Least Proud – SOL
I 100% fomo’d in back in early November (I think). Bought 2 solana for $250 each. Need I say anymore… I have been averaging down though.
Runner up for least proud is CRO. Staked $4k worth of it for the debit card. With all their surprise announcements reducing the rewards, my stake worth is 1/5 of what it was. It could be a good investment too. Same day they remove spotify and Netflix reimbursement, I read they donated money to a school for research. They spend way too much on promotion and r&d.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345644Puzzleheaded_Eye4991
Mine has to be holo hot as worst buy $105 and of course bitcoin for as best for $780, I’m a believer and know bitcoins would do it again as usual.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345645seniorbatista19
Bought shib at .00002, sold at .00008. very big purchase, made my whole year within a week. Unfortunately I put almost all of it in ETH at near the top 🤣 Staked and been holding since. I’m not worried as I’m very confident in ETH long-term, but it still hurts looking at it.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345646BenniBoom707
Least proud to say I bought Doge at $0.006, then sold at $0.06 when it first pumped 😫
Most proud of my LRC buy last year at $0.35. And when it pumped I did sell, but then bought back in on the way down. Ended up doubling my position in the process. I still HODLWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345647Mudhutted
Bought an absolute gem, SHIB but 2 years ago. Absolute eye opener. Played softly and dca ever since.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345648bud_87
Best buy: ETH $9
Worse buy: XRP $0.24Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345620chinmini
Imagine expecting moons to take off and believing they have a use case lolWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345611Killianfrappartdev
Best buy: $ETH @875$
Worst buy: $ETH @4750$Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345612AssetAlex
most proud – Bitcoin
least proud – LUNA lolWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345613ChemicalGreek
I bought ETH at $20 and still hold it! It was also my first buy with some of my college money 🙂Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:07 #345614Forward_Cranberry_82
Proudest: $800 to $10,000 in Elongate.
Least proud: see above.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What was your most satisfying crypto moment? The moment that you felt proud of yourself. Your biggest achievement.
- → Consider adding crypto into your portfolio, no just to make a quick buck, but for its long list of utilities and benefits. The biggest one is having at least one thing in your life you can absolutely own with no strings attached, and that’s censorship resistant.
- → BTC Is The Least Popular Inflation Hedge: A Bloomberg survey of more than 800 investors had a surprising outcome when ranking inflation hedges: BTC came in last place. Genesis Trading Head of Market Insights Noelle Acheson says that may be because BTC is the least-tested of assets. [News]
- → How Yuga Labs could have leveraged Polygon and Bid-to-Earn technology to host the biggest, least-FUDded mint in the history of Non-Fungible Tokens, while still remaining on Ethereum
- → What are the biggest upcoming milestones for cosmos. I am very bullish on algorand and Solana being my biggest positions. Also wondering how cosmos marches up against the two I listed.
- → There will be at least two crypto ads during the Super Bowl tomorrow. FTX and crypto.com are both confirmed to have bought ad time. Is there likely to be a temporary spike, flash crash, or other big movement in crypto as a result?
- → Down markets are still a great time to build —Binance is rolling out a platform for VIPs and institutions as the world’s biggest crypto exchange shrugs off crypto winter and continues to expand [Crypto News]
- → IF you really hate bleeding markets so much, buy at least piece of that “slow, expensive, legacy tech” BTC you “missed out on” .
- → Tired of CoinBase’s games. How can I buy BTC when the least amount of fees?
- → BeWise:Buy Luna – target is 15 at least in couple of months max! Newarw: Invest only what you can afford to lose as its market!
- → It arrived you guys!!! Time to say bye bye to exchanges (Or at least a huge part of it, I’m planning to buy more so yeah…). [Image]
- → #weALGOoffexchanges: I will buy you a Raspberry Pi 4 and help you set up a node on it. You must migrate at least 1,000 Algo off an exchange and preach the gospel of self custody and run it for one year.
- → Ethereum co-founder’s pro-Ukraine stance makes his Russian-Canadian dad proud [Crypto News]
- → Jack Dorsey’s $2.9M Non-Fungible Token Tweet Auctioned. The Top Bid? $280 – Am proud of you guys! [Crypto News]
- → This article from 5 February 2018 was literally celebrating BTC ‘crashing’ from 20k to 10k by introducing buttcoin sub, which was founded in 2011. The most hilarious tragedy is bragging about being proud buttcoiners since 2011 while still stuck working at jobs they all probably hate. [Crypto News]