- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Nugwolf.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:46 #294892BillyBilnaadParticipant
When having nominated 16 elected validators.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 20:07 #294893Nugwolf
I imagine you’d just need to update your nominations a lot more frequently to keep from over subscribed validators. That said, the recent update gives you some interesting options for pooled staking where you wouldn’t have to worry about that. Checkout Parallel and Acala.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Problems getting an “active” nomination
- → staking on Ledger S (no active nomination) help
- → #157 Polkadot’s Update to 160 DOTs as minimum nomination limit: The Reason
- → Only 1 Ledger Nomination active?
- → Where can I find the history of the “Min-Active Nomination Threshold”?
- → Hi guys, I participated in the crowdloan and during the process I had to leave at 2 DOT in my wallet to be active if I remember correctly. Now that crowndloan is over, can I finally transfer that 2 DOT in my exchange or I need it to be there permanently for the wallet to be active? Thanks!
- → 16 active Bifrost Collators including infstones,HashQuark, Ryabinaio and staking4all have been successfully elected, there are still 23 registered Collators queued in the waiting list Let’s look forward to a new round of 16 Active Collators on March 29th!
- → This isn’t a bad thing when in goes low. Better chance for whales to buy it up and better chance to get closer to 1 cent not saying it will but who knows. Just saying 😂
- → Oooof…. I never thought I’d get the chance to buy at below $15,000. I think I might get my chance. I may be a whole coiner one day after all. [Image]
- → Staking/Nomination Error
- → How much money can I earn by staking 120 dots?
- → Staking via Ledger-Live and not receiving rewards with 16/16 nominations, 120+Dots staked and checking polkadotJS for proof that validators earn rewars. Find the error, as I cannot find what I am doing wrong here. I need help here, thank you in advance for any advice!
- → if more powerful mining pools and larger number of asic’s are more likely to solve the puzzle and get rewarded, does that mean that a individual asic pretty much has next to 0 chance of getting rewarded?
- → Seems many are getting hacked, I was hacked, rarely used anchor to check my aUST, usually through the terra wallet iOS app. Is there a chance I was exploited through public Wi-Fi? here is the wallet holding millions of stolen UST and Luna growing: terra1lnckktg9f89dqk6pfefvsd7gd3n32qkm3z6xs7
- → Today I RECEIVED .055 ETH2 staking rewards from CB. It’s true, I will be getting paid every 3 days for staking 205 ETH at 3.28% APY. It pays to stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! Come grow with me!!! GLTA!!!