- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by jcrv___.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 19:17 #295188jcrv___Participant
The Contract Chain is the default smart contract blockchain on Avalanche and enables the creation of any Ethereum-compatible smart contracts.
This blockchain is for applications that require total ordering (for faster asset transfers or any other commutative application, use the Exchange Chain). The Contract Chain implements the [Snowman](https://support.avax.network/en/articles/4058299-what-is-the-snowman-consensus-protocol) consensus protocol.
Avalanche (AVAX) token’s addresses:
* [Contract address](https://explorer.avax.network/tx/FvwEAhmxKfeiG8SnEvq42hc6whRyY3EFYAvebMqDNDGCgxN5Z) on the X-Chain.
* [Contract address](https://cchain.explorer.avax.network/address/0xB31f66AA3C1e785363F0875A1B74E27b85FD66c7/transactions) on the C-Chain (WAVAX)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Algorand Network Upgrade Expands Smart Contract Functionality with Contract-to-Contract Calls, Releases Post-Quantum Secure Keys for Trustless Cross-Chain Interoperability
- → Algorand to release Contract-to-Contract calls, which will increase their smart contract functionality exponentially
- → Pologon > Avalanche. Aave incentive rewards have stopped on Polygon Network. So I migrated to Avalanche because Aave still has an incentive program which pays AVAX. It was a mistake! Polygon is King and if your on it, stay there. Don’t move to Avalanche. Key insights within…
- → Jellybean – A cross-chain borrowing and lending protocol for NFTs and synthetic assets, powered by the Avalanche Network – $JELLY Fair Launch on Avalanche Network Today at 7PM UTC
- → “Liquid staking isn’t unique to Avalanche, but only on a red chain [Avalanche] it has a potential to enable a new kind of economy.” 🔺
- → Avalanche joins the Chainlink SCALE program to accelerate dApp development on C-Chain 🧱 With SCALE, Avalanche devs can get high-quality oracle services while helping support the long-term sustainability of Chainlink ⛓ 🔺
- → How to see my avax I transferred from avalanche chain to Binance smart chain
- → What is the Avalanche X-Chain? (Exchange Chain)
- → What is the Avalanche P-Chain? (Platform Chain)
- → How about replay attack after chain split, it seems the ethw messed up with chain id. This could lead to replay attack on ethw and eth chain as well.
- → A lot of hate on Sundae right now, but no evidence of a contract other than a messenger convo? Maybe Cardstarter never finished a contract and lied to their followers about having more than they did?
- → What is going on?! after verifying my smart contract on etherscan the gas fees on my contract are extremely broken.
- → Who is msg.sender when contract calls another contract’s function?
- → Using Metamask can be risky. It’s sometimes not clear what exactly is being signed. Adding smart contract addresses to your address book increases your security and makes it more difficult for scammers to trick you into signing a malicious contract.
- → Smart Contract new be question 3 way contract