- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by RoutineDeep4945.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 14:19 #344141striderida1Participant
Let’s say I’m looking to make $100,000 a year, what would you say in 2 years would be the proper amount of dot to hold to make that possible?Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 14:19 #344142Simple_Yam
Pro tip: you don’t live off of crypto passive income. It’s extremely risky.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 14:19 #344143Ithinkwereparkedman
Based on a 50 dollar DOT price and 5% staking gains once inflation is accounted for.. you would need around 2 million dollars worth of DOT to make 100k a yearSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 14:19 #344144RoutineDeep4945
500 is a good number .that’s what I’m holding .. shootings for 1000.. that is my goalSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 14:19 #344145RoutineDeep4945
No on know shit about fuck.and know one has a crystal ball.. my answer is 1000. My thought. My opinion
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Earn Ethereum without mining. Achieve your passive income with yield on your cryptocurrency. Don’t just hold your digital assets, earn yield on them. That’s what I did buying and staking my ETH long-term to earn passive income for life. GLTA!!!
- → I think that many people live in the delusion that they will live on passive income, and the truth is that only a few will succeed in that.
- → I know that gambling rewards are counted as income on the federal income tax return, but what about the state income tax return?
- → THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY?! I’ve also tracked my lotto expenses for the last couple of years with only non winning tickets to show for it. So you know where this winning ticket is going? Probably my wife, but you get the point. If you can afford it, BUY and HOLD!
- → Different amount in pancake swap. Trust wallet shows one amount then when I go to pancake swap and check through usdy it shows a way less amount of money
- → DeFi will be among the biggest spaces in the cryptocurrency market by the next couple of years. That’s a sure thing.
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Advice to the unfamiliar. I’m pretty new in the crypto space. I currently hold some Dot on CB. I also had some Algo, but recently learned about governance and moved it off CB to an Algo wallet for governance rewards. Is there something similar I can do with Dot?
- → TO BE PATIENT IS THE KEY Hold! Hold! 🍀 Hold 💰💰
- → Passive income..
- → Rewards | Rewards | Rewards Yes Bankers Dream has 3 Passive Income Streams and pay in BUSD!
- → What is the best form of passive income in crypto?
- → Money while you sleep? Passive income with staking
- → Passive Income opportunities for crypto holders & investors
- → Staking ETH is a great way to earn passive income, and I believe the future for the Ethereum global smart contract and ESG friendly blockchain is super bright. I’ll continue to Stack (BTFD), Stake & HODL ETH to 2030 to THE richest!!! GLTA!!!