- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by konokonohamaru.
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:20 #345881PochusaurusParticipant
In traditional finance, we use bank statements with our info attached to them and we use that for all sorts of verifications and qualifications. How can we prove that we own a bitcoin wallet aside from moving X amount of btc to another wallet?Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:21 #345884caploves1019
If you can send/ receive, that’s the only proof that matters.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345883Zhaliberty
What if i share my info with 10 people and we all send and receive at that wallet address. Who owns it.? Who is legally responsible? Is it even possible?Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:39 #345886konokonohamaru
Bitcoin is a bearer asset. You prove ownership by having itThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:45 #345882sciencetaco
You can sign messages using your private key, which proves you have ownership over an address without actually revealing the key.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 06:47 #345885solomonsatoshi
Only use linux OS for Bitcoin.
Why do you want to prove you own Bitcoin?
Who do you want to prove you have Bitcoin to??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I describe an extension to the ERC-721 standard that adds zk-SNARK verification functionality. Users can claim their tokens and prove ownership in privacy preserving ways, without revealing their identity.
- → If I have 1000 BTC on Coinbase, and I transferred it to Trezor wallet address, can the ‘world’ know how much BTC that particular Trezor wallet address has?
- → My attempts at questioning “custodial” wallets – these new custodial wallets aren’t even “not your keys not your bitcoin” they’re artificially inflating bitcoin because they’re selling bitcoin they don’t own
- → They say there’s enough SHIB for every single person on the planet to own 50,000 SHIB. My long term goal is to own enough SHIB to count for 20 thousand people. Just wondering how many peoples SHIB this group would own if everyone held what they consider their target goal
- → Would zkSNARK allow me to prove I own coins without revealing my public key?
- → EL Salvador started using bitcoin. Arizona trying to pass bills to use bitcoin. Ukraine just legalized bitcoin. Other US states trying to get on with bitcoin. Staples arena is now CRYPTO ARENA. BTC is………down
- → What’s the best hardware wallet available right now? Which ones support the most variety of coins? Any particular ones to absolutely avoid?
- → Property is boomer-bitcoin and they’re trying to take everything down with them controlled demolitionstyle economically speaking to stay in control of their brickcoins. Prove me wrong.
- → Bitcoin and Ether are the Alta Vista and Ask Jeeves of blockchain. Prove me wrong!
- → As a young adult, I view crypto as one of the only ways to potentially own a house/property in the future.
- → Post office don’t give a crap about email kid! They don’t have to compete, they already own a majority of the market. Everyone knows things never change. Generations conditioned to an old way will always be around to stick to their ways! They’ll never be replaced by a newer tech embracing generation
- → In the first quarter of 2022 SHIB is changing from a simple plain old Token to a COIN like Bitcoin with it’s own Blockchain similar to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Do not sell. Buy and Hold.
- → FEG/Grafene challenge. To prove wallet security Graphene is offering a 100,000$ challenge. Whoever can access funds gets 100K of FEG.
- → Crypto isn’t just for bros: Meet the mothers entering the market who see bitcoin and Non-Fungible Tokens as ways to build wealth for their families. [Crypto News]
- → So is BTC parallel with the stock market? Do you guys think bitcoin will crash of the stock market crashes? I have been hearing both sides what is your experience I have only been holding BTC for about a year I have seen it go both ways, what are your thoughts?