- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by dpux.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 07:05 #316864dpuxParticipant
I don’t see any ambassadors fighting FUD on social media or creating any educational content. The most I see them is retweeting stuff from Charles or stuff that’s already posted by popular news outlets. The very least I expected was they update their names on the [official website](https://cardano.org/ambassadors/), but comparing with this [tweet](https://twitter.com/Cardano/status/1529166212529532928) that list is outdated.
Since I cannot find an updated list of who the ambassadors are, I may be wrong in saying ambassadors are not doing enough. Can someone please share an updated list and responsibilities of the ambassadors? If we go by the [roles](https://cardano.org/ambassadors#roles) written on the official website, the ambassador program is clearly a failure. Why continue this program if we have to solely rely on community members?
I have not written this post to bash the ambassadors. I am just frustrated by the fact that Cardano documentation is still pathetic compared to other communities. As an engineer, good and upto date documentation with some basic tutorials is all I need to get started but I don’t know who is in charge to help developers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → research blockchain, if the coin is worth it ( no need for ambassadors) there is a future to invest in. If doubtful then keep your minimum salary savings somewhere else
- → KYC / AML burdens, compliances and responsibilities
- → hey all, new to the cardano space. does cardano support staking? and if so, what is the return % on that? also, whats a good sized cardano bag to you guys? thx.
- → Is Cardano finally initiating a Vasil hard fork? Cardano Blockchain initiates anticipated Vasil hard fork for the Cardano test net
- → Attention #Cardano $ADA users! The latest update of the Cardano App in #LedgerLive allows you now to see the ticker of the Cardano token you are sending on your #Nano during a transaction! (for the 100 most common tokens)
- → I keep seeing news about DEX’s (Muesli Cardax) running on Cardano that are already “up and running”. I’ve tried to stake to liquidity pools on both but it seems that they aren’t actually offering this (yet). I need some clarity: are there any DEX’s CURRENTLY offering liquidity pools on Cardano?
- → 11 ways Cardano will scale in 2022: Parameter adjustments, improvements, enhancements and other innovations will all play their part in steadily increasing Cardano’s capacity & throughput
- → can they drain your cardano wallet with an airdrop or malicious smart contract In Cardano as in Ethereum?
- → Made some Cardano-inspired aromatherapy inhalers. What kind of scent would represent Cardano well?
- → Just saw they added staking on regular Coinbase for cardano. Do I transfer my cardano from CB Pro to regular CB and stake it?
- → The Cardano community launched their own version of Binance Smart Chain (called Milkomeda) to alleviate congestion and make dApp development smoother. Many were disappointed to learn that other chains do not count towards TVL on Cardano
- → Cardano summit NFTs can now be claimed. Either choose what you like or get all 7. Cardano founder will also talk about it on Twitter Space later today
- → Cardano Upgrade increases the number of smart contracts on the blockchain by almost 3,000 Is Cardano upgrade improving smart contracts smart contract capabilities?
- → Sorta new here.. are there any dApps live on Cardano? Where can I find list of projects that are exclusive of Cardano?
- → Cardano Developer Professional, Cardano Solutions Architect and Haskell Developer Professional programs. Enroll Now.