- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by KurtiZ_TSW.
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 04:52 #206439KurtiZ_TSWParticipant
Cosmos has Osmo, Juno, BNB, Luna, Rune etc
Polkadot has Moonbeam, Acala, Clover etc
What does Avalanche have? Are any live? What are projects are in the works?Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 04:52 #206440Ghost_carapace_0
Theres a few big ones.
Imperium Empires. They are coming out with a game alpha this week, and they are set to challenge the niche currently held by eve online.
Fief. A multi defi/gamefi guild that seeks to create value through lending game assets to various games, and nft stuff.
Husky. The og dog coin of avax.
Platypus finance crv… but for avax.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 04:52 #206441tryingtosortmylife
It’s actually quite easy to check it on your own:
The biggest native ones are:
– TraderJoe -> DEX
– Benqi -> Lending / Liquid staking
– Platypus -> Stableswap
– Yield Yak -> Yield aggregatorFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 04:52 #206442Tall_Run_2814
Go to Trader Joes (Avalanche’s main DEX)Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 04:52 #206443Liltipsy6
Zookeeper, nft market place game beta currently being tested, yggdrazil partnership. Def check out [zooecosystem](https://www.zoo.one)Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 04:52 #206444cgcardona
Check out https://ecosystem.avax.networkFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 04:52 #206445KurtiZ_TSW
Thanks everyone. To be clear though I mean subnets, not protocols. E.g. what is Avalanche’s version of Terra, BNB, Juno, Rune etc? (all important L1 blockchains built on the L0 Cosmos).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I started investing into ATOM like a month ago and just yesterday people started talking really negative shit about atom 2.0, is it time to back off? How do y’all fell long term after ATOM 2.0, JUNO, OMOS
- → Imagine buying anything that you want with Sol. You don’t need a visa card nor anything related to online payment. Only a biometric eye code to unlock and purchase anything using AI. What an utopia!
- → “In the real world, some cryptocurrency projects profit at the expense of the environment and society. Everyone is trying to revolutionise the metaverse, but no one is talking about the real world, and how some well-known projects are failing to address environmental issues. “