- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Commoninterest1.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 08:02 #386743Commoninterest1Participant
I know ADA community is all about financial inclusion, banking the unbanked and having a positive impact in the world.
We’re a real-world farming DAO operating ecological commercial scale farms in emerging markets, starting in Mexico. We can both supply the local and international market.
Grossly, the way the DAO works is that final customers (using the latest tech), farmers and liquidity providers that finance the farms will receive governance tokens of the DAO by acting in the interests of the organization. Those tokens will be tied to the overall ownership and governance of the farms of the DAO.
Decisions related to profitability, ecological impact, food quality and more are what token holders will be able to vote on.
The truth is right now there doesn’t seem to be any DeFi protocol ready to finance such farms. This survey about a solution we consider for the financing part.
If you have 2 minutes, please fill the survey below and feel free to ask us some questions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Kanye West says do not ask him to make f****g Non-Fungible Tokens. He would rather make products that are ‘Real’ such as, ‘ Real music, Real Food, Real Clothes and Real Shelter’.
- → Everyone should be paying attention to real-world NFT applications. While hype is a fad that comes and goes, real-world application is the real deal.
- → Help with creating a long term portfolio and a short-medium term portfolio