- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by useless_machinist.
- Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022 at 21:00 #190900LunarChickadeeParticipant
Do you think that’s a good way to put it?
Everyone has their own server (universities and some big businesses)
Everyone runs things on other people’s servers (think blogs, YouTube, Facebook)
Those servers are distributed and have a focus on tokens and blockchains (nobody knows where this is headed for sure yet!)
Are there better ways to put the various versions of the web that we’re in?
How would you say it?
They say the fastest way to get an answer is to be publicly wrong, so this should work either way!
Hope this is useful if I do have it right!Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022 at 21:00 #190901Supercharmeleon
Web 3.0 as of now is unfortunately all gas and no substance. If they manaage to pull off what they want to pull off, it might be great, but I’m very hesitant.Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022 at 21:00 #190902dwin31
Waiting for Web 4.0 – servers implanted in my brain and running on crypto also being mined in my brain.Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022 at 21:00 #190903Jxntb733
Web4.0 – internet tells you what how and when to do thingsWednesday, March 23rd, 2022 at 21:00 #190904bighanq
Web 3.0 Those servers are distributed and in order to use them you pay in the coin or token of the network. The coins or tokens partly pay the people who run the computing power of the server.Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022 at 21:00 #190905useless_machinist
Whos working on this actually (web3)?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → They say there’s enough SHIB for every single person on the planet to own 50,000 SHIB. My long term goal is to own enough SHIB to count for 20 thousand people. Just wondering how many peoples SHIB this group would own if everyone held what they consider their target goal
- → Web 2.0 lost focus on the individual in favor of corporation advertising and broadcasting, Web 3.0 is looking like it’s gonna bring that individual focus back
- → This is the way: Accumulate as much bitcoin as you can, as frequently as you can, for as long as you can. Slow down a bit during bull runs when everyone is euphoric and greedy. Go harder when everyone is fearful of the price dropping further.