- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 2 days ago by one-horse-wagon.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 20:25 #408191one-horse-wagonParticipant
Two CCS proposals have now been moved to the funding stage. J-berman Full Time Development (3 months) and Selsta Part Time Development (3 months). These are two (2) honorable men that are very productive. They need your support to continue their work on Monero.
Please realize there are few people walking around on the planet that are expert C++ coders and know Monero well. When a couple of them come along like j-berman and Selsta, it is important to set them up so they continue their work for us.
Go to [GetMonero.Org](https://GetMonero.Org). Click on Community Crowdfunding, then Funding Required, then their proposals. Send in something, anything. Even if it’s only a few dollars or a few pounds. Everything helps. I’ll be doing my part and I hope you will too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → LAST DAY to apply as a MAGIC Monero Fund voter or committee member! This is one of the best ways to contribute to the Monero ecosystem!
- → Is it safe to use a monero wallet on a mac…I keep hearing using a mac or windows defeats the object..im not tec savy and have only been on the monero journey for the last few months..big up the monero crew from a uk man
- → Monero Observer – Legendary Monero contributor moneromooo-monero submits PR to remove Cake Wallet from Getmonero.org