- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by sloe-berry-brain.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 20:16 #410149daimadjamiraParticipant
Scams, Hacks, Rug pulls and just plain Mistakes.
Cardano is an ecosystem where everyone will have the absolute freedom to participate in the market place, but the Community must make systematic modes and methods of vetting, and policing.
We can accomplish this communally with open dialogue and aggressive questioning of what is trying to enter our space and earn our business.
When a new product or Project enters, there should be an aggressive organization of community members working to integrate themselves into the teams of each project seeking to learn the *Who’s, the What’s, the when’s, where’s and why’s.*
As a community, we Should demand transparent auditing, identification and accountability of developers, creation/adoption of Decentralized Investor Insurance etc.
We are **CLOSE.**
**VERY CLOSE, to** having an open system that allows people to harvest the fruit of fair trade and Honest work.
We cannot be overly trusting where the multitude of malicious persons who undermine freedom and openness are allowed the opportunity to exploit the innocent.
We have worked to find alternative Solutions than the Traditional, centralized way of doing *so many things…*.and doing them **WELL.**
*Let us make User Protection.*Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 20:16 #410150sloe-berry-brain
Im sorry, you seem to be promoting an authority, that doesnt work with an open system.
Each person makes their own choice.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Former Acting Director and Deputy director of the CIA Michael Morell : Based on our research,I have come to believe that if there was one financial ecosystem for bad actors to use that would maximize law enforcement’s chances of identifying them and their illicit activities,it would be Blockchain”
- → Uncle Gensler is not wrong about fake decentralization/ manipulation in crypto but securitization is not the answer, better regulations and oversight are! Don’t kill the innovation, just better watch bad actors!
- → “When Mt. Gox collapsed in 2013 it was 70% of global trading volume. FTX was only 10%. FTX is worse on an absolute basis, but on a relative basis, Mt. Gox was much worse. If BTC can survive that it absolutely can survive this.”