- This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Chudley5000.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350333imadumbshit69Participant
It’s investing 101. When everyone is having babies, the market is in a bull run and the opposite is true. Look at the markets, they’re all not doing too hot and neither is the political and socioeconomic enviroment of the world or something smart. Then look at your social media, people have switched to a different type of pump and dumps.
But if you look at the times after big wars, there’s always lots of babies and some good bull markets for their time. So go get your hair did, wear some smelly goods, and put on your best crocs. Go out and manipulate the market. Don’t call her baby, call her SEC and spank her to show her who’s in charge (or him, whatever your type is). Hodl some boobies.
I’m rooting for you. We’ll be Gucci soon enough.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350334RealMichaelSaylor
You’re wasting your breath here. To have babies you need to have the sex, and no one does that hereSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350335tcfanatic
I just had my 4th baby last fall so I feel I’ve done my part. Now who wants to contribute to my GoFundMe?Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350336th3greenknight
Already practisingSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350337Cravensworth_redux
Have a kid and you’ll need a moonshot crypto to fund your new life.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350338mreed911
Somebody reads Peter Zeihan.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350339Odysseus_Lannister
Instructions unclear, had baby but bear market got worseSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350340PublicFreak_An
Bold of you to assume I have a partner to have babies withSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350341ChemicalGreek
ERROR 404: Still missing a wife!Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350342slasula
what if it’s Gensler’s baby thoSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350343Nuewim
I am afraid we will be stuck in bear market for very, very long time then.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350344Chudley5000
Way ahead of you, impregnating this fleshlight as we speak
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → Bear Market to Bull Market plan.Are we still in a bear market?
- → People who have been calling this beginning of a bear market what makes you think this is a bear market but not just another May 2021 like correction.
- → With crypto down by 40% in the last 3 months, if this isn’t a bear market, what is a bear market?
- → JP Morgan went from “BTC is going to zero” in the 2018 bear market to “BTC is trading below its value” in the 2022 bear market.
- → People who were here in the last bear market, what coins do you think will flourish after this current bear market?
- → Don’t Mind Bear Market Prices, It’s the Absolute Best Time To Buy Precisely Because Of Bear Market Prices
- → People having to survive until tomorrow is a major reason why NO market is taking off
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → We are not in a Bull Market until the Top 20 Cryptos start hitting new ATH. This is for the hard of hearing folks in the back…..
- → Hey guys I want to party with you guys! 🥳🥳🥳No one else to party with rn, no parents with me anymore, and I have no irl friends, but I have you guys so it’s my birth day! So let’s party 🎉🥳🎊
- → Do you guys buy and hodl or do you guys stake? Does anyone hodl and stake? Which is better? I own Solana and I am torn whether if I should stake or not. Not knowing what will happen if I were to stake. Could you guys please explain which is better ? Thanks
- → Not really a Bull market, not really a Bear market, more like a Kangaroo market.
- → Market analysis: Are we really in a bear market? Can we still be in a bull market? Here’s what the data says, and what the higher probability is.
- → Accumulating BTC is always hard, whether in a Bear Market or a Bull Market. The key is to ignore the market cycles and focus on the fundamentals of BTC.