- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Ibuystocksandstuff.
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 16:57 #380479hyperinflationUSAParticipant
The USA is raising interest rates. Other nations are copying and pasting what the USA does. Fed raises interest rates by 0.5% and the ECB, bank of canada, etc all copy and paste that. USA will be able to last the longest on this path, you will see other nations drop out one by one. Canada for example has variable rate mortgages. Their real estate market will collapse much faster than USA 30 year Fixed mortgages. Whoever can quantitative tightening the longest and hardest shall win the currency war and have the strongest currency. Of course the reserve currency USA will do that.
But wait even the USA can’t QT forever. After 5 years of QT the avg treasury bill is paying higher interest and it becomes problemsome. BTC can QT forever and it will. The halvening every 4 years is QT. So who will really win the currency war in th longer term 😉Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 16:59 #380480castorfromtheva
That’s absolutely what I was thinking. Keep stacking! And hodl!Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 17:02 #380481CryptoDeepDive
The idea that Bitcoin is gurenteed to QT forever is false. I think it will prevail, but to do so it has to continue to see substantial increase in its usage on the base layer, because in 10-15 years the price increase per Bitcoin is unlikely to keep pace with subsidy drop for maintaining the POW security budget. If everyone keeps hodling, and most people transact on lightning network, the security of Bitcoin will eventually be compromised, or additional inflation will have to be introduced to the system to make Hodlers who do not transact pay for the security of their assets.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 17:12 #380482H4y3s_
U.K: ‘Hold my beer!’Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 17:16 #380483Ibuystocksandstuff
Hold hold all damn year was holding, wun moon?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The fact that a man in charge of a country can start a war resulting in the countries currency value to drop to nothing is a perfect reason to adopt bitcoin; the currency of every nation.
- → My BTC gains are dwindling & it’s all because of war. “War, huh (good God, y’all) What is it good for? Absolutely nothing, just say it again”
- → This is the first time we’re seeing how effective crypto is during a war… and it’s the most useful asset/system so far. In other words, Crypto is a savior during a war.
- → Ukraine launches museum of war , Non-Fungible Token depicting the war
- → Covid and war teached us that you can’t play safe in life anymore, cause one event can change everything. If you want good life you need to invest in crypto and understand finances.
- → I already bought (2) $10 google play codes from bitrefill using and google play says ” “We need more info to redeem your gift card. Send us details.”. Has anyone else had this problem?
- → Play to earn games. Imagine if they could make RuneScape play to earn and characters would be nfts… just thoughts
- → 2021: I play stock, bitcoin – 2022: Stocks, bitcoin play me. How about you ?
- → Uniplay ( UNP ) on BitMart UniPlay: iGaming & Play-to-Earn Web3 iGaming Unique NFTs UniPlay Coin is a gaming cryptocurrency that will power the future of decentralized casinos. We are building a better way for gamers to play online, getting paid for their time.
- → We are about to witness a currency war and I believe BTC, as well as the total crypto space will be the winner.
- → Ukraine BTC exchange volume spikes 200% as Russia war sparks currency concerns
- → Currency war.
- → In a World where banks rule and create money out of thin air through fractional reserve banking, how will crypto currency play a role? What incentive do these banks have to get rid of the fiat system? I see a list of crypto currencies that will be pushed through the ISO 20022.
- → Charlie Munger admires China for banning Crypto, We should admire him for not knowing the difference between a bank account and digital currency! For him Bank account is digital currency!
- → Noob question about crypto currency as an investment vs currency.