- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Maxx3141.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:21 #294767JesusSuperFreakXParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – WAVES/USDN founder, Sasha Ivanov, on how USDN is unlike UST whilst pinning the depegging of both USDN and UST on speculators..
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:22 #294768Caponcapoffstillon
We’ll hope this doesn’t bite him in the assThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:27 #294769lastt1ger
Sure 👀👀✌!Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:32 #294770FallenOne2334
Might come back to haunt him.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:33 #294771L3mm3SmangItGurl
Savage TL;DRThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:34 #294772ACShreds
Yeah I’m just gonna stick to USDC and GUSD.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:43 #294773Maxx3141
Look, its all different. For example the last letters. It ends with “DN” behind the “US”, which is clearly not a “T”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → WAVES could be under rug pull/ exit scam along with the imploding USDN stablecoin. The founder (A Russian – Sasha Ivanov) could be cashing out imminently
- → Waves’ USDN Stablecoin Loses Peg, Drops 15% Amid Manipulation Scare [Crypto News]
- → Waves Token & USDN stablecoin – scam, Ponzi and rug pull?
- → Waves and USDN
- → Going through yet another crypto dip, do you hedge your crypto positions with put options on BTC-linked ETFs? Some are registered in the US: BITO, BTF, XBTF, BITS, etc. Unlike many crypto options exchanges (Deribit?) ETF options have virtually 0 default risk and are quite liquid
- → Hear me out, but I think whilst Russians turning to crypto in short term may be good for price and an example of how crypto defies control, long term it strikes me as a very convenient angle for governments to use to heavily regulate crypto.
- → Bad news for the anti-bitcoin Twitter crowd and IMF pinning their hopes on Chivo wallet’s failure.
- → Anyone buy the UST insurance for depegging?
- → Neutrino USD (USDN) is losing its 1:1 peg to US Dollar ($0.83 and dropping). Anybody knows what’s happening? [Crypto News]
- → What makes crypto so engrossing / captivating / fun to you? Totally unlike other forms of investment.
- → Perhaps it’s worth pinning links to P2P XMR Trading and Mining Pools (P2Pool)
- → Battle between decentralised stablecoins just got real! Earlier, Founder of DAI called UST (Terra) a ‘solid ponzi”. In return, UST has come up with a plan to crush DAI and has teamed up with Frax
- → For the past couple of days, the crypto market crashed, and the effects have been widespread across the entire industry. But whilst what’s happening, some projects are fighting to give their all.
- → Wanting to Move to The Crypto Safe Haven – Portugal – Whilst Also Living in the UK
- → BTC market today: too many speculators, not enough people understanding the why of BTC. It’s always time to focus on the real signal and leave out the noise. [Image]