- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by coinfeeds-bot.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 23:28 #316657thebitpagesParticipant
Wall Street Journal: Don’t Believe the Obits for BTCThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:00 #316658coinfeeds-bot
tldr; The fall from $64,000 to $20,000 is simply another of bitcoin’s “many deaths” (one website has tracked 455 obituaries). Bitcoin wasn’t created by people looking to get rich. It was designed by a pseudonymous programmer known as Satoshi Nakamoto who wanted a money not controlled by central banks.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → US Labor Department Has ‘Grave Concerns’ About Fidelity’s Plan for BTC in 401(k) Retirement Plans, Wall Street Journal Reports [Crypto News]
- → Is Jay Clayton a new contributor to Wall Street Journal?
- → The Wall Street Journal are currently saying that because Crypto hasn’t allowed Russia to evade monetary sanctions it demonstrates crypto has failed. Yet if crypto had been used to do this they no doubt would be damanding it be banned!
- → Is BTC the BTC of Wall Street or the BTC of the World?
- → The Crocodile of Wall Street charged with $4.5B BTC heist. 19,754 BTC. Ilya Lichtenstein (left) and Heather Morgan (right) [Image]
- → Why Wall Street Attempts to Suppress BTC Price will Ultimately Backfire and Favor Diamond Handed Hodlers (I tried to simplify it – this is important!)
- → BTC plunges to below $40,000 for first time since August as cryptos track Wall Street’s tech rout
- → BTC surges toward $40K as stocks volatility keeps Wall Street on edge
- → ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ inspiration Jordan Belfort reportedly charged $40,000 for a 2-day crypto workshop at his Miami estate — three years after he called BTC a ‘mass delusion’
- → Goldman Sachs offers first BTC-backed loan as Wall Street embraces crypto [Crypto News]
- → Wall Street’s king, Jamie Dimon, through the years on BTC. Can we say this man has a case of FOMO? [Image]
- → Wall Street’s king, Jamie Dimon, on BTC through the years. Can we say he has a case of FOMO? 2017/2021/Now [Image]
- → Does the recent funding for the IRS have anything to do with further BTC appreciation, or the predicted fallout from the naked short selling activity on Wall Street?
- → Can BTC be shorted by big fund / wall street / central banks until ~0$ It looks pretty easy with this low MC. Any idea ?
- → Wolf of Wall Street Charges $40,000 for 2-Day Crypto Workshop: NYT [Crypto News]