- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by kirtash93.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:05 #349908BushyOreoParticipant
Just received an email:
>We plan to resume access to the Voyager app for customer cash withdrawals only, starting on Thursday, August 11th. Customers with cash (US Dollars) in their accounts will receive an email with more details when the cash withdrawal function has been enabled. We anticipate customers will receive their US Dollars in about 5-10 business days after making their requests. Requests will be processed as quickly as possible but will require some manual review, including fraud reviews and account reconciliation, and timing will depend, in part, upon the individual banks to which customers transfer their cash. Once cash withdrawals are enabled, customers can withdraw up to $100,000 via ACH in a 24-hour period.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:05 #349909SurenRongyao
What about the crypto. That’s money too. And users want access to that as well.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:05 #349910PrinceZero1994
Meanwhile, Celcius is claiming that all of their customer’s cash in the bank belong to them.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:05 #349911Nut_sack_ninja
*Celsius sweats profusely*Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:05 #349912marsangelo
Fuck man. Celsius killing me hereFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:05 #349913FU_Pagame
Finally. I was hurting for that $1 in my account.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:05 #3499146M66
What does cash mean? I believe most people used crypto for apy, so this means very few people.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:05 #349915kirtash93
Free crypto voyager!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Cosmos Trivia Night Hosted by Nomad : Come test your Cosmos knowledge and win great prizes on August 11th, 10 AM PST
- → 3AC borrowed millions from Voyager/BlockFi user deposits, and bought CryptoDickButt Non-Fungible Token. If you are wondering where all your funds locked in these platforms went, this is where it ended up
- → Three Arrows Capital 3AC files for bankruptcy in New York. Voyager Digital freezes withdrawals, deposits, and transactions. Voyager has invited Moelis to be a financial advisor and is determined to get the money back from 3AC.
- → The Voyager crypto exchange filed for bankruptcy today (July 6). All customer deposits at Voyager are at risk of loss.
- → All my luna was in Voyager during the crash. Bought lots on the way down. how do i transfer my luna variants out of voyager?
- → Anyone heard back from Kado money ramp customer support? Tried to input funds, said funds insufficient even though I had the funds in the bank acount, not sure what to do
- → Voyager Digital reduces withdrawal limits to $10,000 amid 3AC exposure risk [Crypto News]
- → Fresh Out! – Daedalus 4.9.1 – a maintenance release that upgrades LedgerJs to the latest version (5.0). This release also fixes an issue where new macOS users received a warning in the installation process. Lastly, it fixes the incorrect display of a Fund number on the Catalyst screen.
- → Binance: We have not shared any user’s data, including Alexei Navalny, with Russian Regulators. Also Binance: We have a page specifically designed for authorities(including Russia) to request user data. We have “legal obligations” to disclose such data. A CEX’s word just cannot be trusted.
- → Yesterday European Commission agreed on a deal for stringent and invasive AML for all crypto services, including linking your onchain wallets to user’s KYC details. This drastically destroys user’s privacy
- → After the merge, nothing will change in User Experience for end user. The Wallets, Explorers like Etherscan, Dapps will function just like they are now. You dont have to do anything whatsoever.
- → Heads up: Fidelity, which was the first asset manager to allow donors and investors to use bitcoin to support donor-advised funds (beginning back in 2015), has recently been pushing back against a U.S. D.O.L. Compliance Assistance Release that is designed to discourage bitcoin use for retirement.
- → Binance.US when would they release our funds…
- → Russia to “disconnect from global Internet” from March 11th. Is this the end of crypto for the average Russian citizen?
- → Have any questions about Polkadot, Kusama or Substrate? Tune in to the 11th AMA with Bill Laboon of the Web3 Foundation tomorrow at 1pm UTC