- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by frederickwes.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324220TheArabicCowboyParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Voyager suspending trading, deposits, withdrawals and loyalty rewards.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324221lordofming-rises
If crypto.com is next I am truly fuckedFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324222ismirschlecht
>This decision gives us additional time to continue exploring strategic
alternatives with various interested parties while preserving the value
of the Voyager platform we have built together.
Why can’t they just be honest?Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324223nickisdacube
Holy fuck. I’m glad I turned everything into usd so it’s covered by fdic.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324224mirthfulPETROLEUM
Are we getting goxd??!Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324225blizztaco22
Wow fuck these guysFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324226lemming1607
And another ponzi scheme is revealedFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324227coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Voyager Digital is temporarily suspending trading, deposits, withdrawals and loyalty rewards, effective at 2:00 p.m. ET today. “This was a tremendously difficult decision, but we believe it is the right one given current market conditions,” said Stephen Ehrlich, Chief Executive Officer of Voyager. Voyager is actively pursuing all available remedies for recovery from 3AC, including through the court-ordered liquidation process in the British Virgin Islands.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324228NewConsideration3210
SH*T!Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:15 #324229frederickwes
Holy shit. What exchanges are gonna survive this massacre
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Voyager Digital temporarily suspending trading, deposits, withdrawals and loyalty rewards [Crypto News]
- → Megathread: Voyager suspends trading, deposits, withdrawals and loyalty rewards
- → Three Arrows Capital 3AC files for bankruptcy in New York. Voyager Digital freezes withdrawals, deposits, and transactions. Voyager has invited Moelis to be a financial advisor and is determined to get the money back from 3AC.
- → The Voyager crypto exchange filed for bankruptcy today (July 6). All customer deposits at Voyager are at risk of loss.
- → all coinbase has done is add polygon mainnet to their wallet app that nobody uses. they don’t actually want polygon deposits or withdrawals for their trading platform.
- → In just 3 weeks, Kraken hits 2,500 BTC ($105 million) in BTC Lightning transactions since enabling Lightning Network deposits and withdrawals [Crypto News]
- → News on suspended deposits and withdrawals on crypto.com
- → The Story of Voyager and 3AC — What Caused it to Stop all Withdrawals and Trading Activity
- → Crypto exchange FTX plans to roll out zero-commission stock trading. Stock purchases can be made with stablecoins as well as traditional dollar deposits [Crypto News]
- → Crypto exchange Voyager has filed for bankruptcy in NY court. Deposits there in serious risk.
- → Deposits and withdrawals of LUNA via Cronos network have just been enabled on the Crypto.com App
- → For all the small $ number folks out there: crypto.com allows $20 deposits, but $100 minimum withdrawals. And their ios app is a piece of crap with awful UX.
- → 3AC borrowed millions from Voyager/BlockFi user deposits, and bought CryptoDickButt Non-Fungible Token. If you are wondering where all your funds locked in these platforms went, this is where it ended up
- → U.S. satellite TV giant DISH launches a loyalty coin system built on Cardano blockchain [Crypto News]
- → Alameda Ventures surrendered 4.5M shares in Voyager a week before it suspended trading – makes sure Alameda is no longer an “insider’ after just buying 14.5M shares [Crypto News]