- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Robzillathethrilla2.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324238china_visa_q_123Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Voyager Digital temporarily suspending trading, deposits, withdrawals and loyalty rewards.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324239china_visa_q_123
I feel bad for those who didn’t pull out in time.
Unfortunately still holding staked VGX myself outside of Voyager. (they received a license in France last year so I thought they were going to get much larger)Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324240PolyDipsoManiac
Shoutout to [this poor fool](https://np.reddit.com/r/Invest_Voyager/comments/vo5ebv/bright_alert_in_voyagers_deposit_page_for/) who believed the FDIC insurance banner and just deposited $50,000.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324241lanesraa
Damn, rip to my holdings on thereFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324242Fearless-Ad884
Haven’t seen this coming!Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324243memestarbotcom
That’s how they reward loyalty.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324244StritPlunGrateNud
I ‘temporarily’ decided to pause my daily exercise regimen 2 years ago.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324245HurricaneHarvey7
Unpopular opinion: disabling withdrawals should be illegal.
If you aren’t able to properly run a business without participating in a over-collateralized lending scheme, you shouldn’t be in business at all.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324246nickisdacube
Damn I turned all my USDC into usd a few days ago. I’m good right? lolFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324247coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Voyager Digital is temporarily suspending trading, deposits, withdrawals and loyalty rewards, effective at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time today. “This was a tremendously difficult decision, but we believe it is the right one given current market conditions,” said Stephen Ehrlich, Chief Executive Officer of Voyager. Voyager is actively pursuing all available remedies for recovery from 3AC, including through the court-ordered liquidation process.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324248Thrallway_Monitor
Had 5k in Voyagers USDC Earn program that I pulled out a few weeks ago when Celsius did the same thing. So glad I got out.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:42 #324249Robzillathethrilla2
Lol at all the babies crying for regulation, you gave your money to a centralized exchange, probably should have read a book on defi before fomoing into a cex
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Voyager suspending trading, deposits, withdrawals and loyalty rewards [Crypto News]
- → Megathread: Voyager suspends trading, deposits, withdrawals and loyalty rewards
- → Three Arrows Capital 3AC files for bankruptcy in New York. Voyager Digital freezes withdrawals, deposits, and transactions. Voyager has invited Moelis to be a financial advisor and is determined to get the money back from 3AC.
- → The Voyager crypto exchange filed for bankruptcy today (July 6). All customer deposits at Voyager are at risk of loss.
- → As BTC tumbles, exchange Gemini.com undergoes “maintenance”. Deposits and Withdrawls cannot be completed. “Temporarily Grounded”
- → Binance US has temporarily paused BTC withdrawals on the BTC network. [Image]
- → all coinbase has done is add polygon mainnet to their wallet app that nobody uses. they don’t actually want polygon deposits or withdrawals for their trading platform.
- → FTX is offering Voyager Digital crypto customers ability to withdraw their cash immediately, or use it to purchase digital assets on FTX platform
- → In just 3 weeks, Kraken hits 2,500 BTC ($105 million) in BTC Lightning transactions since enabling Lightning Network deposits and withdrawals [Crypto News]
- → News on suspended deposits and withdrawals on crypto.com
- → The Story of Voyager and 3AC — What Caused it to Stop all Withdrawals and Trading Activity
- → Crypto exchange FTX plans to roll out zero-commission stock trading. Stock purchases can be made with stablecoins as well as traditional dollar deposits [Crypto News]
- → Crypto broker Voyager Digital shares plunge 13% after issuing default notice to hedge fund Three Arrows, which missed $667 million payment [Crypto News]
- → Crypto exchange Voyager has filed for bankruptcy in NY court. Deposits there in serious risk.
- → Voyager Digital reduces withdrawal limits to $10,000 amid 3AC exposure risk [Crypto News]