- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by sergey6116.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:09 #316797OdlavsoParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Voyager Digital reduces withdrawal limits to $10,000 amid 3AC exposure risk.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:09 #316798Socialinfluencing
We’re limiting how much of your own money you can withdraw guys, for your safety.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:09 #316799AblePaleontologist0
*We believe we can control what you do with your money, TRUST US.*Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:09 #316800LavenderAutist
If you’re one of the unlucky ones, get out as much as you can as soon as you canThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:09 #316801jakekick1999
At this point, we can bring down any CeFi. We just look at anyone restricting transactions or withdrawals and asks its users to withdraw everything as fast as possible as much as possible.
I mean that was always the golden rule. Not your keys, not your coinsThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:09 #316802grimstuff
It begins.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:09 #316803kanajsn
So let it be written, so let it be doneThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:09 #316804coinfeeds-bot
tldr; One user who had raised his withdrawal limit to $125,000 had a $90,000 withdrawal refused as others report their limits dropped to just $10,000 per day. Liam first got into crypto by mining Dogecoin after hours at his video production company in 2013. Since then he has become a ‘blockchain maximalist’
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:09 #316805sergey6116
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Three Arrows Capital 3AC files for bankruptcy in New York. Voyager Digital freezes withdrawals, deposits, and transactions. Voyager has invited Moelis to be a financial advisor and is determined to get the money back from 3AC.
- → CEO of $7,000,000,000 Hedge Fund Says Firm Hasn’t Sold Any Crypto Positions During Market Collapse – Crypto Digital Currency News © [Crypto News]
- → Voyager Digital Issues Default Notice to 3AC, Draws Down $75M of Alameda Revolver [Crypto News]
- → If a year passes and doge gains 5 billion coins aka $650,000,000 worth of coins at .13 a coin, doge will gain no value with an extra $650,000,000 market cap. If shiba gains $650,000,000 market cap in the same year it goes up almost 4.5%. Food for thought!
- → BTC computes 128,000,000,000,000,000,000 algorithmic hashes every second. [Image]
- → The hash rate of bitcoin is: 225,000,000,000,000,000,000 computations EVERY second [Image]
- → The Voyager crypto exchange filed for bankruptcy today (July 6). All customer deposits at Voyager are at risk of loss.
- → KuCoin CEO Denies Insolvency Rumors and Exposure to LUNA, 3AC [Crypto News]
- → $3,910,000,000 BTC Whale Enters Massive BTC Accumulation Mode Amid Crypto Bounce [Crypto News]
- → Algorand has settled over 11,000,000 transactions in the last 7 days, averaging 1,600,000 per day. Zero down time in three years and transaction costs of 1/8th of a penny. 6,000,000 new Algorand addresses have been created since December. Huge things happening on Algorand.
- → More than 2,000 addresses are now holding at least 1,000 BTC, The figure has jumped substantially amid rising inflation and geopolitical tensions. [Crypto News]
- → By 2030 no one will talk about how many bitcoin you have, it will just be how many satoshis you have. It will not be a crypto with 21 million bitcoin but a crypto with 2,100,000,000,000,000 satoshis.
- → FTX is offering Voyager Digital crypto customers ability to withdraw their cash immediately, or use it to purchase digital assets on FTX platform
- → Contagion is spreading: Another centralised lender Sequoia backed Finblox is in deep trouble. After exposure to 3AC, they have paused rewards, and capped withdrawals to $500 a day and $1500 a month for all users.
- → With 3AC in liquidation and Celsius on the verge of default.. how does this affect Cardano? How much exposure is there?